Oscar de la Renta Eau de Toilette

Oscar de la Renta Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 1216 in Perfume

January 30, 2016

i like this perfume because it has a nice lasting smell and it is not a weak perfume one spray will last you all day abit pricey but it is worth the money i think

April 03, 2015

The unmistaken scent of lingering flowers follows the wearer of this perfume. It spray on strongly at first but mellows with time. A sweet floral scent that is very feminine.

February 08, 2015

Never fails, never overpowering, people ask, "what are you wearing, it smells so nice and fresh".
Use it sparingly, but use it always.

June 04, 2014

Oscar de la Rente is a perfume that I love so much that,I would love to wear it everyday.This perfume is not strong on scent or is overpowering to drive anyone away.I like wearing Oscar perfume products because like most perfumes,and I stress the word most ,after a little while wearing it ,the scent gets milder and milder as time goes on.My Husband bought me the full kit of Oscar for my last Birthday and I just love it.I like to wear it everyday but can't because,depending on where I'm going,some people have allergies to perfume and I respect that.It really doesn't matter how faint a perfume is,people with allergies still smell it.It must be difficult for people who do so,to keep everyone safe and happy,I'm contented to wear my Oscar at Home where I can be around family and friends who love the scent and don't bother them.

December 12, 2013

The original Oscar.
This classic scent has been around since 1977, it will be around for many more years to come.
A sweet floral, powdery, musk scent that isn't overbearing, which you can wear daily and not have to wait for a special occasion.
The price is reasonable $20
You can purchase this fragrance at most stores. Sears, The Bay, Shoppers Drug Mart, wal-mart...