Otrivin Cold and Allergy Nasal Spray

Otrivin Cold and Allergy Nasal Spray Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 475 in Remedies

November 19, 2016

My go to whenever I have a stuffy nose. Great for cold and allergy season. Just blow your nose before inhaling this, otherwise you're blowing out all the medicine right after. Clears my nose up within a half hour.

October 04, 2016

Le produit parfait quand j'ai des allergies saisonnières. Le vaporisateur est précis dans les narines pour bien mettre le produit dans le nez. Bon produit.

October 04, 2016

I have terrible allergies and get super stuffed up a lot and I would literally suffocate if not for this spray. It works within a couple of minutes to clear up my sinuses no matter how stuffy they are. I would definitely recommend this for those who suffer from stuffy nose and sinuses. The one complaint I would have is the taste. Because you spray it into your nose you do taste it and it is pretty bad. But worth it if you are suffering and it is not like you keep tasting for more than a minute or two.

October 24, 2014

this works almost instantly to unclog my nose and help me breathe better. I always use when I have a cold.

February 17, 2014

Plain and simple, it drips! I definitely would not recommend anyone use it is you expect it not to. It runs out nose and down throat, causing sore throats and nasal irritation.

May 01, 2013

I was prescribed Otrivin by a Doctor when I went to the ER for an accute case of sinusitis. He told me I should get rid of it after 3 days because it's highly addictive. It didn't help at all.

February 10, 2013

Otrivin Cold and Allergy Nasal Spray is the best decongestion nasal spray I have ever used. It clears the nasal passage so you can breathe again and get a good nights sleep. You tilt your head back a bit and spray one pump into each nastril. I recommend you lay down with head tilted for a few minutes to let it work. Before you know it you are breathing normally again. But if you use too much you get a little bit of a burning effect but does not last. Paid $8.99 for a 20ml bottle at Walmart.

Highly recommend.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag