Good

otterbox case for iphone 5s Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 143 in Cell Phones

November 28, 2016

i bought the iphone 5s case in camo/orange.. its held up for over a year, but now the back camo is chipping and breaking off and the black silicone part is beginning to lose it's elasticity and it's not holding the same... im happy overall with the case, just wish it lasted a tad longer considering it was nearly $80 when i originally purchased it

August 12, 2016

Bought this Otterbox case on amazon for a good sale. Its purple and turquoise. I am clumsy and drop my phone a lot and it has definitely kept it VERY well protected. No bumps, scrapes or anything on my actual phone. The screen protector part has gotten scratched up and makes it a bit blurry to look at sometime.
Don't like that dirt builds up in the corner of the case and is really hard to clean.

I have had water get up on the screen a couple of times through the whole cut out for the finger pad. I take the case of right away and dry it out, but this has the potential to cause damage.

I'll buy OtterBox again.

June 27, 2016

Worth every penny. Simple black case. Easy to install on phone and has made phone stay in like-new condition! Phone has been dropped numerous times and I feel comfortable letting my children use the phone without panicking. I will recommend this product!

June 15, 2016

I have had all the different iPhones and for everyone of them I have purchased the otterbox case as I am prone to drop my phone frequently knock on wood I have never cracked a screen or made a dent in any of my phones I believe I owe it all to my case. I will never try another one as Otterbox has never let me down.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?