OtterBox Cases Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 626 in Electronics

February 22, 2017

Worth its price 100%! The Otter box has saved my phone so many times- literally COUNTLESS times, especially from my kids and there grabby little drop everything hands. I know it's expensive,but what costs more... a case or a new phone?? Definitely worth a buy.

February 21, 2017

Love these cases out of all the cases I've ever used for any phone these ones are the best
    They've saved my phone many times from all kinds of damage, being dropped the most important tho.
    the best thing about these are you can get them for all sorts of phones not just android or apple!
    theyre a little pricey but if you wanna save your phone, it's worth teh extra penny

January 10, 2017

Every phone I get the first I do is get an outterbox on it. So I know my phone is protected. The only thing Is they dint have cute girlie designs. Something animal print, or anything really.

October 19, 2016

I bought my case three years ago and I haven't looked back. Many people complain that these are expensive for what they are worth but please please don't forget that with an Otterbox you get an Unlimited Warranty for Life!! I have had my out plastic casing replaced once because I dropped it and had a slight crack at the bottom where you plug in, and have replaced both parts of my moms white and pink case for a crack and the white rubber part being dirty. How great is it that they replaced a case for it being dirty?! They have such amazing customer service and have truly saved my iphone from my butter fingers and even water damage. Only wish they came in more colours!

October 19, 2016

These are extremely expensive for what you're getting... $50 for a phone case? I won't pay that again. Mine broke after about a month of using it. These are supposed to be a very good quality product so breaking after only a month is unacceptable. They do have a 1 year warranty so I got a free new one sent to me, but even that cracked shortly as well. I was very disappointed. They also are not very visually appealing and they're very chunky.

October 01, 2016

I got my first Otter Box case 4 years ago and I was very impressed. I am very clumsy and always drops my phone. I actually dropped my phone one time from the upper level of my house down to the basement. It was strong enough that it didn't do any harm to my phone but just a little crack on the plastic part. I mean little as in millimeter. My husband also has one and he likes it a lot too. It can be pricey but it's a good protection for the much pricier item in this whole ensemble.

July 22, 2016

I got my first OtterBox for my iPhone 4 a few years ago. I really liked it so now have one for my iPad which has saved my from my toddler so many times I've lost count. I also got an OtterBox for my IPhone 5c but it is not as good as my other ones. There is a gap at the top of the case that allows a ton of dust and even dog hair under the screen which makes it so I can't push buttons.

June 28, 2016

A little bit pricey but it totally worth it. I just recently discover otter box case and I love it. With the kids around, I feel my cell phone is completly protected.

March 22, 2016

I won't be buying a otterbox no more. I had one fot fot ipod and it ruined my home button ans lock button. I bought one for my blackberry and when I went to charge it the cord wouldn't stay in because of the otterbox. But the otterbox do help with dropping the phone it won't smash.

March 22, 2016

I cannot say enough about the OtterBox cases that I've owned. From Blackberry, to Android - this guy has saved my phones for years!! I wish they have them for every phone model.. (the only downfall - there aren't enough!)