Otterbox Commuter Series iPhone 4 Case
Good

Otterbox Commuter Series iPhone 4 Case Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 143 in Cell Phones

OtterBox Commuter Series Hybrid Case for iPhone 4 - Green/White. The OtterBox Commuter Series is a perfect on-the-go accessory for everyday handheld technology. Safeguarding the screen from scratches and the corners from bumps and shocks, this style of case offers unique design with reliable strength.

September 25, 2015

Otter box makes the best quality phone cases hands down! I bought a few otter box phone cases and I have been so happy with them. They are expensive but so worth the money. And there's some really nice colours to choose from. I have the purple, pink and turquoise one.

June 18, 2015

These are pretty expensive, but when you look at the quality of protection they offer it is worth it.
I love that if your case breaks, you just have to send them a pic and you get a replacement. That is amazing customer service.
I have dropped this several times and no cracks on the case or phone!

January 30, 2014

This case is amazing - I never fear about dropping my phone.
I have dropped it onto a concrete floor and my screen is still intact.
The otterbox company offers a lifetime warranty on your case so if it breaks when protecting your phone you simply need to have them ship you a new one.

October 04, 2011

I received the Otterbox Commuter Series case to the Verizon iPhone 4 for my birthday. Since I have had the case on my iPhone, it has received zero scratches or other damages. The case fits nicely on the phone, and all buttons and plugins are still visible and easy to use. There is a small flap that fits into the headphone jack that can be easy moved out of the way when in use. The same can be done with the flap that covers the charger outlet when your phone is not being used.

The commuter series features a variety of different color schemes. I received the Pink/White combination, and it was very similar to the colors shown on the website. The price would be the only thing that may deter some people from getting the case, but it is worth it when you are covering a phone with hundreds of dollars!