otterbox Defender Cases Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 318 in Accessories

September 13, 2016

Purchased a Defender case before even receiving my iPhone. Very affordable considering I have a toddler who likes to grab & throw my phone. Case has always protected the screen, no matter how high the drop.

1.5/5

February 29, 2016

I have owned 2 different Otterbox Defender cases, and broke both of them. I'm clumsy, so dropping my phone is a weekly thing. I've never bought another Otterbox.

February 08, 2016

I've had a few of these cases for different phones and I just can't say enough about them. I'm one of the ones who constantly drop my phone....I have MS so my hands don't co-operate so it gets tossed around non-stop. It will literally bounce across the floor. When I take the case off my phones, they are always 10/10 condition. The other great thing is, the Otterbox company stands behind their products 100% and it's quick, easy and painless process. I make all my kids use these cases and I talk all my friends into getting them too and they now rave about them as well