Our Finest Candy Cane Ice Cream

Our Finest Candy Cane Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 414 in Ice Cream

December 08, 2016

I love limited edition seasonal stuff! This ice cream is amazing. I wait for this every Christmas. I'm not a huge mint fan, this is the perfect balance of not too crazy mint. The ice cream is creamy and smooth, I would recommend this to all.

August 23, 2016

This was the best candy cane tasting ice cream ever. It tastes just like candy cane with little bits of candy cane in it. It's nice and sweet with a hint of mint, perfect!!

December 16, 2015

Awesome!! Look forward to this ice cream flavour every Christmas :)

December 08, 2015

I love holiday themed products and this Candy Cane ice cream from Walmart is really tasty! Very minty and love the chunks of candy cane in the ice cream! Perfect for the holidays!

December 08, 2015

I love the taste of anything candy cane. This ice cream is absolutely delicious. Rich vanilla ice with generous pieces of candy cane and peppermint bark. I was impressed by the amount of ingredients. The taste is decadent. My whole family enjoyed sampling this limited edition holiday treat. I like knowing that it's made with Canadian milk and quality ingredients. A must have addition to your holidays sweets.