Outlander Book Series by Diana Gabaldon Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1001 in Books

January 17, 2017

These books should be on the must read list for every woman! The author creates such a beautiful picture of the protagonists love and the adventures that these two share, that it is impossible not to fall in love with them and hang on every word in every book!

September 22, 2016

LOVE Outlander! I have always steered clear of fantasy genre, but enjoy historical fiction. This series is so well written, absorbing and exciting that I could not put it down. I devoured all 8 books and now waiting for 9 to see the Claire and Jaime Saga continue. I love the way she describes the setting, the smells, the sounds and then she writes sparkling, realistic dialogue. Each character is thought provoking and human, flaws and all. Well worth the read, I now am watching the TV series on STARZ. It's not bad, pretty close to the book and lots of eye candy to boot.

September 21, 2016

I've been reading books since I was a pre-teen. I've never in my life encountered an author like Diana Gabaldon. This series is more than just your average good book. You feel like you know and love the characters. I've read the series three times and each time I enjoy more details I didn't notice. Diana is one the worlds most talented writers. Don't miss out, read these ASAP.

June 07, 2016

I loved this series! Hot, steamy, romantic, love story with a twist and not raunchy!! There's a lot of action and adventure with just enough love story and sex to make it all interesting! By the time I got to the 4th book I was a bit tired of the main character Clair because she constantly needs saving but I still read all the books and really enjoyed them.

May 30, 2016

I got hooked on these books back when the third one came out, and have been reading them as soon as they are published ever since. The writing is fantastic, detailed yet still fast paced, and the time travel aspect adds a new dimension to a historical fiction series. Love them!

May 01, 2016

I am sold on this series, I can't wait for the next book to come out! I read a lot and don't always find it easy to really get into the story, but with Diana's books, it's like I'm there, part of the characters.

March 31, 2016

I love these books! My mom got me hooked on them in the beginning, they get you hooked and suck you right in. They are so well written and I'm even reading them a second time now.

March 03, 2016

Outstanding series. I recommend it to everyone i know that loves to read. I have read all the books...twice! Its that amazing! Its definetly a series that can be hard to read. The books are huge but so well written and detailed. This is the kind of series where you will want to curl up somewhere quiet with no distractions.

February 12, 2016

I was given this series years ago. I tried to read it, I couldn't get into it, it seemed too slow for me. I've never tried to read them again for like maybe 10 years now.

February 08, 2016

I got the first book and read it and was instantly hooked. I have read the complete series and am waiting for the next edition.

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance