Outlander Book Series by Diana Gabaldon Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 960 in Books

September 22, 2016

LOVE Outlander! I have always steered clear of fantasy genre, but enjoy historical fiction. This series is so well written, absorbing and exciting that I could not put it down. I devoured all 8 books and now waiting for 9 to see the Claire and Jaime Saga continue. I love the way she describes the setting, the smells, the sounds and then she writes sparkling, realistic dialogue. Each character is thought provoking and human, flaws and all. Well worth the read, I now am watching the TV series on STARZ. It's not bad, pretty close to the book and lots of eye candy to boot.

September 21, 2016

I've been reading books since I was a pre-teen. I've never in my life encountered an author like Diana Gabaldon. This series is more than just your average good book. You feel like you know and love the characters. I've read the series three times and each time I enjoy more details I didn't notice. Diana is one the worlds most talented writers. Don't miss out, read these ASAP.

June 07, 2016

I loved this series! Hot, steamy, romantic, love story with a twist and not raunchy!! There's a lot of action and adventure with just enough love story and sex to make it all interesting! By the time I got to the 4th book I was a bit tired of the main character Clair because she constantly needs saving but I still read all the books and really enjoyed them.

May 30, 2016

I got hooked on these books back when the third one came out, and have been reading them as soon as they are published ever since. The writing is fantastic, detailed yet still fast paced, and the time travel aspect adds a new dimension to a historical fiction series. Love them!

May 01, 2016

I am sold on this series, I can't wait for the next book to come out! I read a lot and don't always find it easy to really get into the story, but with Diana's books, it's like I'm there, part of the characters.

March 31, 2016

I love these books! My mom got me hooked on them in the beginning, they get you hooked and suck you right in. They are so well written and I'm even reading them a second time now.

March 03, 2016

Outstanding series. I recommend it to everyone i know that loves to read. I have read all the books...twice! Its that amazing! Its definetly a series that can be hard to read. The books are huge but so well written and detailed. This is the kind of series where you will want to curl up somewhere quiet with no distractions.

February 12, 2016

I was given this series years ago. I tried to read it, I couldn't get into it, it seemed too slow for me. I've never tried to read them again for like maybe 10 years now.

February 08, 2016

I got the first book and read it and was instantly hooked. I have read the complete series and am waiting for the next edition.

January 31, 2016

I am in love with this series! I could not put the books down. I just wanted to know what happened next. I love all of the characters and the stories are wonderful. It is one of those series that you can just get lost in.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products