Ovol drops

Ovol drops Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 16 in Maternity Miscellaneous

November 17, 2016

When my daughter was born, she was very gassy and she cried a lot after eating. Once I finally figured out that it was her tummy, I started to give her these Ovol drops - in her formula, and I found it was a bit better. The only downfall is that she would throw up a bit more from these... But it saved a lot of crying in the early months!

February 07, 2016

My oldest son was Colic up 6 months of age he would sleep all day while I was up and he would cry all night long I tried everything walking the floor I'd sit down on the edge of the and rub his little belly and flop him around and rub his back nothing work one night I fell asleep sitting on the edge of the bed with him in my arms the next day I took him to see the doctor the doctor wanted to put me in the hospital I was so deprived of sleep he said if I kept on like that I would have a nervous brake down. I told him to take care of my baby not to worry about me.He gave me these drops for him then I finally got some sleep that was a blessing

December 14, 2015

I went through one very fussy very gassy week with my youngest child who is now two months old. Neither of my older children ever had this issue, and I was about ready to cry. My princess wouldn't sleep more than an hour and a half and would be screaming for majority of the night. My heart just broke for the poor sweetheart, my sanity was fairly close as well. I went to a 24 hour pharmacy desperate for answers of what I could give a one month old, as everything seems to be a no no if they are under 3 months. I paod $12 for it, and I tell ya I would have paid $100. My princess was in the middle of an exorcist worthy scream fit, so I quickly gave her a few drops, and she literally smiled and with some snuggles stopped crying fairly quickly. SHe slept 5 hours in a row that night, and I am one very relieved mama. I lvoe these drops and they have become a daily thing in our house now.

October 22, 2015

These have been a lifesaver with each one of my newborns. We probably wouldn't have tried them if a nurse hadn't offered them for us to use on our first daughter who was crying exsesively. It definitely helps with gas as baby is learning to breastfeed.

October 09, 2015

It works but I tend not to use these all the time as they are medicinal. They worked very well with my daughter when she was going through a colic stage.