OxiClean 2 in 1 Stain Fighter Liquid Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 366 in Household Cleaning Products

February 24, 2017

i use this product and feel it is very effective. it works hard on stains and helps to remove odor.
    It also helps retain colour and not ruin the fabric

February 20, 2017

We use oxi clean products all the time throughout the whole house. From Stains on the carpets to stains on our clothes. It is a great product and I recommend it to all our friends and family. We use it as a daily cleaner and would greatly benefit with either free products or coupons to purchase more.

February 18, 2017

Takes stains out like no tomorrow. Works great!!! Highly recommend this product to anyone who has stains. Works on the toughest stains on the planet.

February 17, 2017

I was at a loss as to what to use there was a bad spill on my red loveseat; looked at my liquid oxi and it could be used on colors so I thought what do I have to loose. All I can say is my loveseat is now stain free thanks to Oxi and a scrub brush

February 17, 2017

I am a chef and my coat for work is white and oxi clean takes out many different stains and would recommends it to any of my co workers because it work

July 29, 2015

This stuff is great, I always use it especially with having kids.

July 02, 2015

works great let the cloths soak for a bit

June 08, 2015

works good , I bought this when it was on clearance at Walmart with coupon,am using this for my regular laundry, definitely going to purchase this again.

June 04, 2015

This detergent works wonderfully on heavily soiled clothing .. Boyfriend's work clothes comes out good as new after each wash.

March 03, 2015

love this product, use it on my hubbys work clothes and they come out so clean and fresh smelling. worth every penny