OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 422 in Baby Miscellaneous

OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray

OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray removes tough stains effectively and in less time. Easy to use, all you need to do is spray it over the stains. This fragrance-free formula is chlorine- and dye-free and leaves no residue behind

Why You'll Love It: It treats stains even before they set into your baby's clothes.

Features
  • Ideal for removing tough stains
  • Fragrance-free and non-irritating
  • Dye-, residue-, chlorine- and detergent-free
  • Can be used for all washable clothes/li>
  • Doesn't irritate baby's skin
  • Treats stains before they set in
  • Can be used in both normal and high efficiency washing machines

March 20, 2017

There is always fantastic Products coming out for Babies,whether it be a detergent or shampoo and sometimes a skin softener.There is not too many of those products I haven't used myself.I used the Oxiclean Baby Stain Remover Spray.I don't have any Babies or small children but,accidents happen with Laundry or clothes.I have spilled things on my clothes and had to spray it with the stain remover.What's good for the Baby is good for the Adult I say.If it takes stains out of clothes and it does,then I'm all for using it.I also know that my clothes is safe from being ruined by using this product.I recommend that you give it a try,I'm sure you will agree.I will be buying this again.

March 20, 2017

This really works!!! Any stain your baby could make or get on them, this will take it out no problem! From clothes to diapers to maternity/nursing clothes this works! I will give a bottle of this to any expecting or new mom's I know! Fantastic product that really delivers!!!

March 01, 2017

Was looking for a product to deal with tough stains on my baby's clothes so I picked this up at Walmart.

When she soils through to her clothing I spray on the product and leave it to sit in the laundry bin.

Even if the clothing sits for a few days the stains have come out. It's unbelievable how well this works.

I would absolutely recommend this product to moms.

February 20, 2017

ses un detacheur de grand qualite ont applique un peu de produit laisse trempe puis ont le lave moi ses merveilleux facile a faire il nettoie proprement ses fabuleux

February 20, 2017

j'adore se produit !! j'ai sauver plusieurs vêtements !!!! les enfant n'y voient que du feu !! tout es redevenu neuf !! le parfum quil degage est tres agreable !!

January 22, 2016

This remover is great at getting out stains. Even ones that have been left on for a few days. I always spray directly on the stain and let sit for a few minutes before throwing the item in the wash. They always come out like new.

August 18, 2015

Love this! It is gently enough for the little ones clothes but strong enough to remove those ugly stains, especially on the light colored clothing!

August 01, 2015

This is my go to stain remover. It works better then any other brand I have tried. It's great for my boys clothes when they come home from school with grass and dirt stains. I just wish it fixed the holes too!!lol

July 28, 2015

Fantastic stuff, it works great and I use it all the time. Great with getting stains out, this is a must have.

May 01, 2015

This stuff is amazing!! It gets out the toughest stains (I'm talking about you breastmilk spit up). It doesn't take much product, and the stain is gone. Such a must for a house with kids.