OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 271 in Laundry Care

March 24, 2017

We had just returned from vacation, so I had plenty of choices on what to use OxiClean Max Force on. I used it to remove underarm stains, and as a pretreat on the rest of the laundry and it worked quite well. I can say I was satisfied with it. I also used it to remove an olive oil stain (as indicated on the label) but unfortunately, oxi Clean was not effective. The stain remained after treatment and laundering. Overall I think this is a good product, however I won't be using it for grease stain removal.

March 24, 2017

I have a grandson who loves to get dirty. Extremely dirty. Tried this on his clothes and no more stains. Used a lot of products for the stains and nothing worked until now. Amazing. Thank you

March 23, 2017

Great product...works as advertised. I used this spray sample on several greasy stains on a light gray tee shirt and they were completely gone after washing without fading the colour of the fabric. It also worked well on dirt stains on jeggings and a dried wine spot on a blouse with no damage to the clothes. I will definitely buy this product again.

March 20, 2017

I have used spray stain removers in the past but never found them to be effective. I was very impressed with this product. I used on soiled t-towels and dishcloths and expected that the stains would still be present but was surprised to find that the stains were gone and my towels were white again. Will definitely continue to use.

March 20, 2017

J'ai adoré ce produit! J'ai réussi à enlever une tache de gras d'un uniforme de travail coloré sans abîmer le tissus et SURTOUT sans trop d'efforts! Je le rachèterai c'est certain! J'ai été très heureuse de pouvoir tester ce produit gratuitement.

#gotitfree

March 19, 2017

I received this product for free #gotitfree and happy to say its amazing. My three kids stain their clothing daily and I have yet to find a product that works on the tough grass and sauce stains. The OxiClean stain remover worked and saved me from throwing out some of my daughters shirts/pants, amazing! I used this with the OxiCLean colour shield stain remover which is also amazing! I have already purchased this product and plan on using it as my go to stain remover!

March 18, 2017

OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover removed the assorted berry stains from my toddlers white shirt, with only the slightest almost unnoticeable mark remaining. Definitely a product worth trying, and with two toddlers running around, Max Force may be my new secret weapon to fight their assorted clothing stains.

March 11, 2017

I am very impressed with the results of Max Force laundry stain remover. I used it on a shirt that I was convinced was garbage-bound and was surprised that the stain has completely vanished! I'm going to dig up more items that I thought were not salvageable and revive them!

September 02, 2016

I am so glad I bought this! It works PERFECTLY. Yesterday morning I spilled some foundation on my brand new skirt and was devastated because of how tricky makeup is to remove from clothing. I ran to the bathroom and soaked the spot with warm water and soap and scrubbed at it for almost a full minute. And nothing changed! I was in a rush so I couldn't wash it right away, super bummed because ultimately I knew this would make it even worse to get out! So today I use my Oxi Clean Max Force Spray for the first time hoping for a miracle but expecting little results and right before my eyes it was gone!!! I sprayed it, rubbed it in for about 3 seconds, rinsed it and sprayed it again, just to be safe and threw it into the washing machine. It was gone before I even washed it! I am so pleased with the stain fighting power of this tiny bottle. I used to use Spray n Wash and it barely did anything. SO GLAD I switch to OxiClean!!

August 12, 2016

I have a son, need I say more? Oxiclean max force is just what this mom needs in my struggle to get stains out of my son's clothes. On some of the tougher stains I usually only have to spray the stain, rub it a bit, spray again, then in the wash it goes. I don't know what I would do without this product!