OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray
Good

OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 226 in Laundry Care

September 02, 2016

I am so glad I bought this! It works PERFECTLY. Yesterday morning I spilled some foundation on my brand new skirt and was devastated because of how tricky makeup is to remove from clothing. I ran to the bathroom and soaked the spot with warm water and soap and scrubbed at it for almost a full minute. And nothing changed! I was in a rush so I couldn't wash it right away, super bummed because ultimately I knew this would make it even worse to get out! So today I use my Oxi Clean Max Force Spray for the first time hoping for a miracle but expecting little results and right before my eyes it was gone!!! I sprayed it, rubbed it in for about 3 seconds, rinsed it and sprayed it again, just to be safe and threw it into the washing machine. It was gone before I even washed it! I am so pleased with the stain fighting power of this tiny bottle. I used to use Spray n Wash and it barely did anything. SO GLAD I switch to OxiClean!!

August 12, 2016

I have a son, need I say more? Oxiclean max force is just what this mom needs in my struggle to get stains out of my son's clothes. On some of the tougher stains I usually only have to spray the stain, rub it a bit, spray again, then in the wash it goes. I don't know what I would do without this product!

June 06, 2016

I have had to throw out so many pieces of clothing mainly my sons clothing because there were stains that I could not get out. This oxi clean spray really does a great job at removing every stain that I put it on, this is relatively cheap and has saved me so much money on saving clothes.

February 01, 2016

I love this OxiClean stain remover. Just a little spritz on the stain, perhaps a little rub, and then throw the article of clothing in the wash. Removes the majority of the stains I have come across. I haven't found anything that works better.