OxiClean Max Force Power Paks

OxiClean Max Force Power Paks Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

The MaxForce technology uses 4-in-1 stain fighting power that work together to remove stains from various fabrics. These include:Polymers, which bind to dirt and soils to suspend them in the wash waterAmylase enzymes, which target the starchy thickeners in foods that can bind the stain to fabricSolvents and Surfactants that dissolve and trap grease and oilProtease enzymes, which target protein stains like blood and grass.It takes more than just detergent to get clothes looking their best!Designed specifically for laundry, new Max Force Power Paks unleash active oxygen that seeks out hidden stains and boosts your detergent so you get brighter brights and whiter whites. Drop one in every load for deep cleaning that’s safe for all colors and temperatures!

January 23, 2016

I don't know how I have survived without this product!! A must if you have kids.

February 13, 2015

y try Oxyclean before washing my cloths and is very powerfull .It is the best product .It is effectivenest.The price is correct and you can have ticket often for pay less for this.

January 08, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Works fantastic and takes out everything. Makes colors and whites vivid and bold. Would definitely recommend!!!!!

August 18, 2014

i would not use anything else now

August 18, 2014

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THIS PRODUCT TO GET THE STAINS OUT

August 17, 2014

I love this product!!...very easy to use, and it cleans great!!..|The price is ok, but we always want a lower one.

August 11, 2014

Instead of taking the regular powder form of Oxi Clean packed in a quart sized plastic bag for our vacation, I bought this product for easy travel as we have a washer/dryer in our villa. I used it on whites and colors and was very surprised on how much more brighter my whites and colors came out with a nice fresh scent. Try it.. You'll love the end results.

July 31, 2014

I was very impressed with OxiClean Max Force Power Paks, they did a great job cleaning and removing stains.

July 17, 2014

I LIKED IT BUT FOUND THAT I USED 2 INSTEAD OF 1

June 22, 2014

very good product. clothes come out clean and smelling fresh