OxiClean MaxForce Gel Stick Pre-Treater Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

September 26, 2015

I stumbled upon this product on a road trip during a laundry emergency and found that it is a life saver! Press the tip down, rub in the gel and it takes out everything from dried blood to baby poop. The best stain remover I have every tried.

September 25, 2015

Workswell on certain stains but I some need to soak in the powder dozy clean no matter how much you rub it.

February 12, 2015

ce produit est vraiment une merveille il detache tres bien les vetements et il agit vite et il sent tres bon

August 13, 2014

Not bad as a stain remover but the smell is a little strong and stays in your clothes after they are washed

August 13, 2014

This is the best I have made!
My laudry was very white and I am proud of that

August 11, 2014

I love this product and it works! I have two young kids so their clothes tend to have some stains and I use this on them and it gets the stains out.

August 11, 2014

I put this on a grass stain and washed it the next day. The stain was completely gone

June 16, 2014

The best stain remover I have ever used! Love it! Even removes old stains that other products could not.

May 20, 2014

Absolutely love this product, I use it all the time!

April 27, 2014

I have a toddler therefore,I use it almost every time i do laundry. just a little scrubbing before I put the clothes in the washer and my little girls clothes comes out clean! i love it!