Oxy Acne Vanishing Treatment

Oxy Acne Vanishing Treatment Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 427 in Acne Treatment

September 18, 2014

vanishing.... the cream vanished but the bleamishes did not, in fact they got worse and it dried my skin :(

June 11, 2014

I bought this because my daughter suffers from severe to moderate acne. I ended up suffering from adult acne myself and it was driving me crazy. I borrow this from her. It worked well. it dried my skin out a little, but moisturizer helped.

February 01, 2013

I picked this up at Shopper's Drugmart after experiencing some moderate breakouts on my face. I didn't have much luck with products that contained salicylic acid and decided to try one benzoyl peroxide. The Oxy Acne Vanishing Treatment contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

It did help with the minor pimples I had. I found it really drying, which is typical with acne treatments with benzoyl peroxide. I didn't do much for my deeper, cystic type acne.

Within a few days my skin was really itchy, flaky, and dry. A used an oil free moisturizer to help this.

All in all, I would recommend this for someone who is experiencing minor breakouts, but not for anything major.