OXY Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

August 27, 2016

This cost me around $15 and I used it daily for about 3-4 months. It makes your skin feel clean and does take off a lot of oils and actually after using the pad you can see how much dirt your skin might have without you knowing. I can't say I never get acne while suing these but they are great and totally recommended. It's smooth on your skin and doesn't feel greasy and lasts a while. Although I would recommend capping it correctly as it can dry and out and after that you can't really use it. Other than that it's great!

0.5/5

March 15, 2016

As a teenager I dreamed that one day my skin would be as clear as the girls on TV. Like any other 14 (at the time) year old girl I was willing to try anything. That willingness resulted in me wasting my money and buying these acne pads and missing my frosh week of high school. Terrible product.

July 30, 2015

I have used these regularly but they do not seem to do very much

April 23, 2015

You would think that a grown woman wouldn't have to worry about acne anymore but I have the occasional attack of a rather sizable zit or a couple of pimples in my T-zone area. It's embarrassing enough as a teen but as an adult that teaches, it is difficult to hide and you are subjected to the same amount of ridicule. However, I have found that Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads are a great solution. While I may have to endure a day of teasing, it works fast enough to reduce the size of the occasional zit within two days and saves me from a prolonged embarrassing experience. I can feel it tingling which helps to reassure me that it is working. Before I know it, the bump has thinned out or disappeared altogether. Thank goodness acne treatments like this have greatly improved since I was a teen!

October 25, 2014

use it every day.. makes my skin feel fresh and clean

October 22, 2014

Helps with my sons acne, keeps his face pretty clear and clean

August 13, 2014

IT is super effective for acnes and it also whitens and brightens your skin, also; you can see the results after a day or two of using it

June 18, 2014

my face feels so cleannnn after using this product !

March 25, 2014

This product works well with my skin. I saw a large improvement in my acne and less outbreaks. The only thing that was overpowering was the smell! While rubbing it on your face it takes away your breath with the powerful scent of the solution. This pads did not dry out and lasted for the whole time I was 'cleansing' my face, I would recommend but I also used moisturizer.

August 02, 2013

My teenage years are about a decade behind me, but I do break out around my chin and under my jaw often. I'd heard one of the Chicks here recommend using a medicated acne pad on those problem spots, and this is the second brand I've tried. Although I had success with the first brand I tried, this one didn't work!

The first brand I tried was Shopper's store brand (I'll review that one when I get it again), but when that container was done I was in another store and the Oxy brand was cheaper. Even though I used these exactly the same as I had the previous brand, there was little to know improvement. They also have a perfume smell that the other brand did not have, and I wasn't a fan.