OXY Spot Treatment Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

September 28, 2014

I Had a black spot on my clean white t shirt and I had just put it on. I thought I would have to change into
    another clean shirt before going out. I put some Oxy Spot Treatment onto my shirt while I was wearing it, went to brush my hair, and put on my make-up, and looked at my shirt to see if the spot disappeared, and it was like magic, I was not late for my appointment, because I did not have to change my shirt. The spot was gone in minutes. WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT AND I WILL ALWAYS BUY OXY SPOT TREATMENT, AND KEEP IT HANDY.
    I
    I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY PARENTS WITH YOUNG CHILDREN.

Carolyn from Ajax, On.

May 27, 2014

OXY Spot Treatment is my 'GO TO' every time. I trust this product because it works effectively and most importantly, it works IMMEDIATELY! I've tried other acne products and some home remedies as well, and nothing has taken care of the unwanted flare up of a big zit or small break out as quickly and without any irritation as OXY Spot Treatment. As a professional singer, it is a must that I not only sound great, but I must look great too. I swear by this product.

May 21, 2014

It actually works no fuss no mess no strong odour I have a cat and a dog who have occasional accidents so I tried this product and was completely satisfied thanks

February 09, 2012

Bought this product for when I have the occasional break out and don't want to dry out the rest of my face. I use a deep cleanser, toner and then put this on any acne spots before bed. When I wake up in the morning they're all dried up and ready to be covered with a little concealer to go about my day. I've tried other spot treatments that were a clear gel and didn't do a thing for my acne while just peeling off like a facial peel. But this stuff really gets deep into your skin and sucks out all the oil and bacteria. Great for us guys, gals that don't have perfect skin :)

February 07, 2011

I have used a few spot treatments and by far, this one is the best. After i get out of the shower and my pores are still open, i put the product on my finger and i dab it directly onto where i need it. The directions on the packaging say to rub it in, but if you are look for fast results over night, put a layer of this on a problem spot. By morning the problem area will be red. all you need to do is wipe the product off.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish