Oxy Triple Action Cleansing Pads Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 426 in Acne Treatment

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. No. 1 pharmacist recommended brand. Oxy Maximum Pads have a patented formula, which aggressively penetrates deep into the pores where pimples start. They work continuously between washings to help prevent and eliminate blemishes. Experience immediate results as they instantly start to unclog pores by removing dirt and oil, providing long-lasting protection against pimples.

March 16, 2016

I choose the oxy triple action cleansing pads for my combination skin type and I never get acne I used to until instarted using oxy now I buy it for my daughter's that are so worried about acne and it is helping them thanks oxy your the best.!

January 24, 2016

I use oxy triple action medicated pads daily they help clean my skin and treat exsisting acne while preventing future breakouts, I find they are a great face cleanser and they definitely work. Helps to clean deep within the pores and remove dirt, grime and oil. I also find them to be a great makeup remover although it stings a bit in the eyes that's because it wasn't meant for the eyes but it sure does remove my makeup fast

0.5/5

November 25, 2015

this is terrible for anyone with sensitive skin. I used it a few times and found that my skin would dry up and also my skin started to get like a reddish colour and I had a few breakouts and i found that not only did it really irritate my skin but it felt like my face was on fire .

November 24, 2015

These work but are very strong. They will dry out skin if not careful;

November 24, 2015

These pads are great for cleaning the skin, they remove dirt from the surface, and don't burn like some other acne products...but, they didn't help my acne at all.

June 30, 2015

I have use to use oxy pads in high school but stopped. I recently picked some up because nothing has been helping and all the expensive brands dry my skin.

The minute I used this I remembered why I loved them before. My face tingled from being clean, felt soft and just seeing the dirt on the pads which wouldn't have come off from just regular washing.

The pads are priced great too!!

April 12, 2015

I am in my mid-fifties, and have been using this product for about 15 years. It has never let me down. It cleans off all the oils and dirt on my face and neck area.
    Even though I am older, I use this for a few days any time that I see a pimple pop out on my face, and it clears it up within about two or three days.

March 30, 2015

I have been using these for YEARS! If I stop for a few days, I begin to break out. I highly recommend this as a quick method to clean the skin, remove makeup and prevent acne!

January 28, 2015

I love it I think that my white clothing are never be like that before

August 13, 2014

I found that when my face was really dirty that these worked very well. Left me with a clean feeling that left me refreshed at the end of the day