Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation

Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #326 out of 626 in Foundation

October 26, 2014

The Oxygenetix breathable foundation is my new favourite makeup base. The company dubs it as “the first truly breathable makeup,” a claim that I’m totally starting to believe after using the foundation for three months. The product was designed for use by patients with serious skin conditions and therefore there is a lot of science that went into developing the perfect formula for even the most sensitive skin. Although I don’t have a serious skin condition, I do have acne prone skin and this is one of the few products I’ve tried that doesn’t make me break out. I love its full, yet natural looking coverage that translates very nicely in photos. It has SPF 25 and it’s also water resistant for up to 90 minutes, which means you can wear it in the pool or at the beach and it won’t come off.

The ONLY downfall is that my skin does get a bit oily through the day so I have to keep some blotting tissues handy to deal with that. Other than that, it's awesome!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos