Good

Oz Naturals Sea Infused Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #573 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

0.5/5

September 27, 2015

it made my face really dry ..not what i execpted

June 08, 2015

Oh I love this one!!
First of all - SIZE 118ml- It is going to last you a good while as you will need very little of product per use.
At first I was surprised about the color of cream - it looked like caramel - light brown, I believe we can blame blueberry and algae extracts for that. Cream feels very light, hydrating, very easy to apply and absorbs fast. After use skin feels smooth and looks healthy. Adds freshness to the look. And I just love how light it feels. We already wear lots of different layers of everything (cosmetic, street dust etc) on our face, moisturizer shouldn't add extra weight.
I definitely recommend the product!
I'm working on my blog post. I will add link later this week.

*I received product free of charge in exchange to my honest opinion and experience

November 21, 2014

Oz Naturals is a new skincare company that I found out about online. Their products are made in the USA. I like their moisturizer because it softens and soothes my dry skin. Which is perfect during the winter time It is lightly tinted but absorbs into the skin clear. It's really mild and gentle and 72% organic ingredients. A very nice product!

I received this product in exchange for review.