OZ Naturals Super Youth 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer

OZ Naturals Super Youth 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #408 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 22, 2015

I was not impressed with this product too much. It made my skin very red and burned a bit. I couldn't use it morning and night because it made my face extremely dry where I had skin beginning to peel away.

September 14, 2015

I have been absolutely enjoying this retinol moisturizer since I received it just over 3 months ago. I have been using this product in conjunction with the Vitamin C serum & my skin is absorbing the moisturizer immediately. So far I have not experienced any redness nor dryness on my skin, which can happen with retinol products.

My skin feels great & I really like the fact that I do not need to squeeze out a lot of product, as a little goes a long way - I can see where this tube will last for quite a while. There is also no scent to this moisturizer either, so again, I have not experienced any sensitivities.

I also must say that I love OZ Naturals & am so very happy to have stumbled upon them. The very fact that OZ is cruelty free is a big deal with me and a primary reason why I will continue to use their products.

I received this product in exchange for an honest review

June 08, 2015

I havent been disappointed with OZ Naturals products so far! Good quality and affordable.
This moisturizer is great. I have dehydrated skin, that is dry most of the time, so moisturizer is very important for me. So I was very excited to try and see how this one works.
I love the texture! You can see and feel that its very moist, but not too thin. My skin can't take thick and creamy creams and I was happy to see that OZ Naturals moisturizer is nothing like that.
I needed to use just a little amount of product, very easy to apply, absorbs quickly and after use skin feels soft and smooth. And I haven't had dry skin patches since using it! Very satisfied!! Plus all the great ingredients in it!
I use it as part of my skin care routine along with other OZ Naturals products! Recommend!! Im working on my blog post, will update my review with link, when its done :)

*I received product in exchange for an honest opinion