Pacifica Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

February 27, 2016

I really love this eye shadow! It has a great formula and applies beautifully. The only area for improvement would be the packaging which I found to be a bit on the cheap end.

January 26, 2016

I wish it was slightly more pigmented, and that it came with a brush, but I like the fact that it is a natural product. The price was also decent.

January 13, 2016

I picked up Pacifica eye shadow in Treasue and it blew my mind! I love to try vegan and cruelty free products as often as I can and I saw this pretty bronze colour on sale and had to try. I'm so glad I did because it is now my fave shadow. I wear it every day to work and even when I dress up for a night on the town. It's so creamy from being made from coconut oil and doesn't crease or rub off. It lasts all day and isn't too shimmery but definitely stands out underneath my glasses.

I now stock up whenever there is sales as I can't live without it!

September 23, 2015

I recently tried Pacifica Eye Shadow and was blown away by the amazing quality and durability of their shadows. The shadows go on so smoothly, probably because they are mineral, and are easy to blend. The shades go on with just the right amount of pigment. I have found a new favourite eyeshadow brand. Bonus: The do not test on animals and are vegan friendly!

August 01, 2015

I love that it's natural, but the color is a bit too sheer for me. It is ok for just running errands and you want a bit or shimmer.

July 04, 2015

I currently use the shade ethereal by this brand. It's a very light shade goes on looking very natural with a bit of a shimmer. Good if you want a simple look. It does need some touch ups by the end of day.

April 02, 2015

This eye shadow (I have the one called Treasure) is a bronze natural looking colour that's great for everyday use, but sadly the packaging is pretty bad. It feels cheap, like it's gunna break any time in the future when I open it (which by the way can be hard at times). Overall though I would recommend this eye shadow because of it's affordability and the amazing color.

January 27, 2015

I've received two of these in very similar gold shades from Ipsy. While the idea of the vegan/natural stuff is interesting to me it is not paramount. The shades I have tried are OK, but nothing exemplary.

January 26, 2015

Got this last month am so happy I tried it it has become part of my every day makeup routine great coverage smooth texture not too much fall out during application love the pigmentation will buy again

January 19, 2015

Love, love, love their eyes shadows! They go on so smooth and silky & last all day! I enjoy the lighter more shimmery shadows as they look amazing for an under brow highlighting shadow!

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo