Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Butter
Good

Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #836 out of 1531 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 11, 2016

I love this product so much!! It's my go to for sure. It lasts all day and the smell is wonderful - no perfume required! And it goes a long way too - bottle lasts for a while.

January 27, 2016

I love all items from Pacifica and this one is no different. Smells great, very smooth, and not greesy. Leaves my skin feeling awesome!! Can be a bit pricey, but I find it worth it.

December 10, 2015

This is definitely my favourite body butter from Pacifica. However, it is quite a pricey product. Heavenly scent and super moisturizing. The vanilla scent is not the sugary play-doh vanilla scent but a warm vanilla with a hint of floral. The formula of this is particularly creamy yet absorbs quickly, leaving the skin soft and supple for a long period of time.

October 28, 2014

This body butter is pretty pricey, at around $15 a bottle in Canada. The smell isn't quite as strong as the roll on, and smells a little bit different. This lotion is nice, and very moisturizing. It absorbs very quickly. The one thing I don't care for is that it's quite runny. I'm not sure if I got a dud, or if this is how it's supposed to be. I've tried other body butters in this line and they are all very thick and creamy.

August 17, 2013

PROS: Long Lasting, Smells Great, Softens Skin

I purchased the "Take Me There" set in Island Vanilla from Pacifica, which came with this body butter, a perfume roll-on, and a lip balm. All were amazing. This body butter in particular its so smoothh and creamy. It absorbs quickly, has a light smell that lasts long but isnt over powering, and leaves skin silky.