Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold!

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold! Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 1213 in Perfume

June 24, 2016

I loved this fragrance when it first came out - it was flirty, spicy and sexual, great to wear on a first date.
However, it is quite strong and you only need one spray MAYBE two and this scent will STAY ALL DAY. I feel like it stayed almost too well because I did overtime grow tired of the smell. It is still one of my favourites which is quite strange because typically I prefer citrus or vanilla notes.
It is quite expensive in comparison to some fragrances but then again, the staying power is there so you will need to spray less and therefor the product will last you quite a long time. I probably would not purchase again but I will continue to use my current bottle for special occasions, just not regularly and make it last.

February 09, 2016

I just love it! This is my winter sent, very warm, smells so good. Mucho love for Paco Rabanne!

April 19, 2015

I tried out this perfume from a friend and I really liked it, a flirty scent but a bit strong. Personally, I prefer heavy floral and citrus notes.

July 31, 2014

YUMMY! It's sweet like candy & sophisticated.

It even reminds me of the beach.

The packaging is exquisite; it's the type of perfume you want to display.
The girls in the ChickAdvisor office say they are all in love with my scent :P

"I love GOOOLLLLD" -Gold Member
lol, I like it a lot

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa