Paco Rabanne Lady Million Perfume

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Perfume Reviews

Ranked #971 out of 1230 in Perfume

Presented in a gold diamond shaped bottle, Lady Million is a vibrant and sensual fragrance. Top Notes: bitter orange, fleshy raspberry, neroli. Heart Notes: orange blossom, Arabian jasmine. Base Notes: patchouli, honey, amber.

May 07, 2015

I bought my first bottle of Lady Million in 2010 and it's my favorite scent of all.

August 28, 2014

Smells So good!! Lasts long throughout the day which is amazing!

May 04, 2014

This perfume is very sweet on me. For someone who hasn't a sweet scent already, then this would be a nice fresh scent for you. I have smelled this perfume on others and it smells wonderful, just not on me. This would be a wonderful summer perfume that will last throughout the day. Not too strong but a little more than a subtle fragrant. It comes in a glistening gold metallic color and expressive design that looks like a luxurious diamond.
    Ingredients notes are Neroli, Bitter Orange, Raspberry, Orange Flower Absolute, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Gardenia, Patchouli, Honey, Amber. Cost wise is $48 for 0.07 oz solid perfume.

September 24, 2013

The bottle is sexy and unique looking. It has a great smell and stays on for a long time! Love it!

June 19, 2012

i love this purfume!! smells so good

October 04, 2010

I definitely like the women version much more than the one for men. But I can't say I like this perfume more than any others and that it's something new and special. As most of the perfumes I liked that one when I smelled it first time on the paper but after trying the sample I can't say that it catches my senses... So I would give it 6 out of 10 stars because of the high price.

June 29, 2010

I fell in love with the bottle, and that's what draws me to the perfume in general. The scent is quite strong and definitely lasts all day. I prefer a more subtle scent, this one can get a bit over-powering for my nose. It's a bit pricey, however with the size you get it will definitely last you many years.

Winslow added a new review for
    The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Mentos Candy

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Movies/TV Series

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?