Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer

Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 341 in Primer

August 02, 2015

I often wear this alone without foundations and it makes my skin look beautiful and natural. I have some large pores on my chin and it covers them up perfectly. I have some brow lines and it seems to help too. I don't use it all over just the trouble spots. In my opinion this is one of the most underrated beauty products out there for the price. I always have it around.

February 25, 2012

this primer is a phenominal dupe for smashbox photo finish. it makes my skin so smooth and perfectly primed. i really do find that my foundation goes on far smoother and lasts far longer with this primer than any other. i don't get streaks, blotches, or anything of the sort. speaking of dupes for the photo finish, e.l.f. makes a nice one too, but it's too harsh. it breaks me out horrible everytime i use it. this palladio one though is super gentle. love it, won't use anything else. just wish it wasn't so much money for so little product.

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein