Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 87 in Coolers

August 23, 2016

wow i really love it it's taste soooo good and this not too much expensible, At the summer this is the perfect drink. You really have to try this because is the best thing ever.

July 20, 2016

This is actually really good! I was a bit unsure because it's frozen if it would taste similar to the regular Palm Bays but it does! It's just in slushy form. Tastes great, very cold and refreshing too. And I love how you can buy them single instead of a whole package of them

May 29, 2016

These taste really good but you buy them individual for like $4 a pop so it's actually kind of a huge inconvenience and a bit of a rip off. Unless you're only going to buy like one or two.

April 06, 2016

This was really cheap and I picked one up to try it, I'm not someone who drinks a lot of alcohol I probably drink twice a year and I really liked this. It had a really nice taste and pretty much just tasted like a slushy. I would suggest not letting it melt too much because I thought that the taste alcohol got stronger when it melted.

March 12, 2016

I actually just had one of these yesterday, it was amazing! I don't like the taste of alcohol, and was relieved to taste this only to find out it just tastes like pop. Its an interesting flavour. Definitely would recommend.

March 08, 2016

My favorite palm bay flavor. And the slushie ones are pretty awesome on a hot day. I have tried a few others but I always go back to the Key Lime Cherry.

March 08, 2016

I am normally not a frozen drink type of gal. My preferred drink is very dry red wine served at room temperature. But while I was house-sitting for my sister last summer I discovered her stash of Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry in the freezer and decided since it was so hot that I would try one. I ended up drinking all three! Buying replacements and then drinking those too before she returned from her vacation! These are delicious, refreshing and highly addictive! I am now making my own little stockpile at home in my freezer for this coming summer.

January 24, 2016

Key lime Cherry such a great flavor Palm Bay is my second favorite slushy alcoholic beverage. Great in the summer. The only one I don't like is the ice tea flavor!

September 18, 2015

I absolutely LOVE these Palm Bay Frozen drinks! They are refreshing on a hot summers day. The only warning I'd give is they are a little bit sweeter than the regular coolers but not in a bad way!

September 01, 2015

PALM BAY FROZEN KEY LIME CHERRY;

Brought this for a recent bbq / family party this summer and it was not a hit.
Too sweet, and too artificial in taste.
It was not good.

Good concept and idea, but the actual flavour and ingredients were too fake for my liking.