Palm Bay Spritz Vodka Cooler Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 87 in Coolers

October 04, 2016

I have drank these in the past. To me, they r very addictive!!!! When I do drink these, I usually end up drinking more than I should...lol. I have recommended these coolers to almost everyone I know....

October 03, 2016

I remember when these came out.. it was like OMG Its a Cooler In a Can.. so much nicer than worrying about glass bottles.

They are super refreshing and come in a few different flavors, I like the pineapple one. Add ice and it fizzes like sprite. They are the average alcohol content of a beer and come in a 6 pack too not like the 4 pack bottles so it is more affordable.

Like sparking fruit juice but they are more tart than sweet

October 02, 2016

I like Palm Bay Coolers. They have different flavors. Some are very sweet though especially the Strawberry Pineapple. They are very refreshing and you I can't even taste the alcohol. Although, I get the worst hangover drinking this probably because of the sugar.

September 26, 2016

Super bonne boisson d'été ,très rafraichissant sous le soleil. Parfais pour les vacances . Le produit n'est pas trop sucré au goût comparer à d'autre boisson de fille.

July 19, 2016

Ces Palm Bay sont tout simplement parfait. L'été sur le bord de la piscine ou sur la plage, même en bateau ils sont si délicieux et rafraîchissant. J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'ils ont plusieurs sortes, mais je crois qu'il serait préférable qu'ils soient en bouteille et non en canette.

June 16, 2016

I don't often buy coolers, but when I do it's the Palm Bay Grapefruit cooler. They come in a handy 6 pack of cans. They are fantastic on a hot day at the lake. Nicely carbonated, and not too sweet. (Yes they are sweet, but less than the average cooler)

1.5/5

June 12, 2016

These are way to sweet and fake tasting. Your better off buying a bottle and vodka and mixing your own drink. It will taste better and contain less sugar, colouring and artificial ingredients

May 30, 2016

I try to stay away from coolers because of all the sugar but these are great! Not super sweet compared to some which is really nice. They are refreshing and come in great flavors. I love putting these in the freezer so they are extra cold.

May 02, 2016

I'm never a big fan of cooler but there is something so amazingly good about Palm Bay. They are light and taste so yummy. I only like them ice cold on a hot summer day. Palm Bay are the only cooler I would drink because it does not give me a bad hang over and a headache like the others. I generally would only drink beer, gin and tonic or wine. But Palm Bay is really refreshing. Must give it a try and enjoy the nice weather coming up.

May 02, 2016

These are great to have for summer get togethers, with the variety of flavours your sure to please everyone. They are fresh and fruity, and low alcohol.