Palm Bay Spritz Vodka Cooler Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 88 in Coolers

February 14, 2017

I barely ever drink

February 08, 2017

Hands Down Favorite Summer time Drink!!

Hot days equal needing something very cold to sip on. I love taking these to the cottage and sipping by the dock on a hot summer day. The flavours are outstanding!! They are coming out with new flavours every year!!

February 06, 2017

These are a great summer drink and we will often pick some up to have instead of beer to switch it up on patio/camping days! My favourite flavour is the grapefruit one, as I find the other flavours can be a bit too sweet. The only downside is that they are all very sweet which means three things 1- you can only have a couple before the sweetness is too much 2-the sugar will fuel a hangover and 3-wasps and bees and other unfavourable insects will be attracted to your drink if you're outside with it open!

February 06, 2017

These are pretty good for a cooler-- but just like all coolers, they are sweet! Sipping on one with a lot of ice is refreshing on a hot summer's day, just don't drink too many or the sugar will give you a headache!! (the grapefruit ones are the best)

February 06, 2017

If your looking for a sweet alcoholic drink with many fruity flavours than look no further. I really like the grapefruit, and strawberry favours. They are pretty sweet so I can only handle one at a time. They are 5% alcohol which is fine I wish it was about 7% as I can't really taste the alcohol in these drinks but I guess some people may like that option. You can buy a package of 6 for approx $14 at your local liquors stores. I also like the fact that these coolers come in cans rather than a bottle. I would recommend this drink too anyone who likes sweet carbonated drinks.

October 04, 2016

I have drank these in the past. To me, they r very addictive!!!! When I do drink these, I usually end up drinking more than I should...lol. I have recommended these coolers to almost everyone I know....

October 03, 2016

I remember when these came out.. it was like OMG Its a Cooler In a Can.. so much nicer than worrying about glass bottles.

They are super refreshing and come in a few different flavors, I like the pineapple one. Add ice and it fizzes like sprite. They are the average alcohol content of a beer and come in a 6 pack too not like the 4 pack bottles so it is more affordable.

Like sparking fruit juice but they are more tart than sweet

October 02, 2016

I like Palm Bay Coolers. They have different flavors. Some are very sweet though especially the Strawberry Pineapple. They are very refreshing and you I can't even taste the alcohol. Although, I get the worst hangover drinking this probably because of the sugar.

September 26, 2016

Super bonne boisson d'été ,très rafraichissant sous le soleil. Parfais pour les vacances . Le produit n'est pas trop sucré au goût comparer à d'autre boisson de fille.

July 19, 2016

Ces Palm Bay sont tout simplement parfait. L'été sur le bord de la piscine ou sur la plage, même en bateau ils sont si délicieux et rafraîchissant. J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'ils ont plusieurs sortes, mais je crois qu'il serait préférable qu'ils soient en bouteille et non en canette.