• Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick Reviews

Ranked #640 out of 860 in Lip Balm

PALMERS COCOA BUTTER LIP BALM Size: 12 PC

January 17, 2017

Wow, what a great product this is! I'm on my second one of these and it's good at instantly relieving any chapped or dry skin. I love how it's multipurpose and is hydrating enough for any climate. This product saves me when I'm in a cold dry climate. It is affordable and feels like a well made, thought out product.

May 14, 2016

Love the scent, it smells like choclate, I use it as a lip balm and my lips don't chap. It goes on smooth and leaves you with silky lips that don't need reapplying very often.

February 05, 2016

I like this a lot. I use it on my lips, my cuticles, marks on my face everywhere!
    It has a pleasant scent and goes on really smooth and really seems to lock in moisture.
    I say, throw it in your bag and you will be glad you did!

November 21, 2014

This product is amazing!!!!! I am taking medication and dry lips are a side effect and this is the only product I have found that actually keeps moisture in my lips (and trust me, I have tried MANY other products). This is for sure my new go-to lip chap. It lasts long, works great and is affordable for the quality.

September 10, 2014

This has been my go-to lip moisturizer for ever. Not only does it NOT dry out my lips, it conditions them and leaves them soft and smelling/tasting great! Can't live without this!!

September 26, 2012

I honestly have no complaints about any of the Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I've used this stick while pregnant with stretch marks and a few months ago my son was bit by a dog and we've used this stick and the lotion twice a day, in the morning and before he goes to bed and his scar is barely even there anymore. This is also perfect for dry skin, absolutely love it!

May 06, 2012

I had lost my lip balm when I was traveling and needed something badly. I purchased this at the drugstore (Boots). Its a really nice product. It had just enough moisture to my lips without leaving a greasy residue. I keep it on my night stand now to apply right before bed.

March 21, 2011

I have dry skin so I use this swivel stick on my face (especially on marks) & it really helps with moisturizing. I also use it on my lips as a lip balm & it keeps your lips soft for hours! :)

Definitely recommend it.

February 03, 2011

This lotion is light but smells great, like chocolate. It has a reputation for being good to prevent stretch marks - I'm only half way through my pregnancy but so far so good! The texture reminds me of lotions from Jergens or Vaseline.

August 22, 2009

This product is incredible! I use the one in the tube and it is easy to apply and use. The best thing about this product is the smell. It smells like chocolate with a hint of mint, and leaves your lips feeling slightly cool. It glides on beautifully and doesn't leave your lips feelings chalky or dry. The super hydrating formula gives your lips a gorgeous texture and mine appear a little more plump after use. The price is great and the product is even greater!