Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E
Good

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E Reviews

Ranked #518 out of 843 in Bath & Body

A creamy cocoa butter soap for marks and blemishes, softens rough, dry skin. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula is a rich-lathering soap that softens and moisturizes. Enriched with pure Cocoa Butter.

June 19, 2016

Palmers is one of my favorite brands. I usually go on a kick in the summer. This soap is beyond luxury, a beautiful egg shaped creamy, moisturizing soap that smells delicious. It's such a great value, I usually by these in a 2 pack for $4 at Walmart. It's very hydrating and I use it on my face too!

March 17, 2010

This soap is a great value for your money.

November 11, 2008

This is another brand I love and would absolutely recommend. It works wonders on uneven skin tones and blemishes. I used this during and after pregnancy. It is very good for stretch marks. It works better than Palmer's formula for stretch marks, which I would not recommend, because the stretch mark lotion is watered down. Along with Palmer's Cocoa Butter Creme and this soap bar, stretch marks have nothing on your skin! I usually stock up on this product. You can also find this at whole sale places, which is much cheaper. I am not a big fan of soap bars, but I feel in love with this one.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products