Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 20 in Stretch Mark Cream

Massage lotion for stretch marks. With Vitamin E, collagen & elastin. And shea butter. All over body lotion. Helps prevent and reduce stretch marks. Clinically and dermatologically tested. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for stretch marks helps prevent and reduce stretch marks with a special combination of cocoa butter, Vitamin E, collagen, elastin and shea butter. It lubricated the skin to help it retain its natural elasticity and moisture. This non-greasy all-over-the-body lotion relieves the dryness associated with stretched skin due to pregnancy and smoothes stretch marks due to weight loss. Clinically and dermatologically tested. Clinically proven to increase skin's elasticity, which helps prevent and reduce stretch marks. Made in U.S.A.

September 29, 2016

Ok so I've never been pregnant, but I have a visible problem with scars from stretch marks that appeared in high school so I can't wear low cut tops. I wish back when I was a teenager I could have been using this on my chest b/c then maybe it may have worked, unfortunately it (obviously) doesn't reduce the appearance of set-in scars like mine. So I can't vouch for it's efficacy. But I have been using it twice a day for 6 weeks in a "wishing well" sort of way. I can say that it's a rich/thick cream and smells amaaaaaaaze... it smells like white chocolate, don't eat this. It smells like a white chocolate factory, so that's really enjoyable to apply and you smell good too. I like this formula way better than their oil b/c that was way too messy.

September 09, 2016

Amazing for stretch marks I lived off this stuff last summer and you do have to wait a while and use it everyday to see results maybe 2 or 3 bottles but the price isnt too bad and it smells amazing and it also really hydrates and tones the skin. perfect for legs and flabby arms like mine aha. try this stuff out its amazing

July 20, 2016

I started using this lotion in my first trimester to prevent stretch marks. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me and my belly still felt itchy. I think I would try bio oil instead if I'm lucky enough to get a second baby

July 11, 2016

I used this product every day after my first trimester. I did get stretch marks but not until the last couple months of my pregnancy. I think it's more of a genetic thing for me unfortunately. But it smells great and made my skin feel so soft. I loved this lotion.

April 06, 2016

This product is an all over body lotion and when I was pregnant I used it on my legs and arms. I sometimes used it on my belly in combination with the Tummy Butter.

It has a nice creamy formula that is thicker than some body lotions, but given how dry my skin was when I was pregnant this lotion was perfect for me. Also with that yummy scent that it has I just slathered it all over like I was a cake and I was frosting myself. Bring it on, lol!

A little goes a long way with this lotion. I used one pump per leg and one pump for both arms, but I could probably have done with less for each body part.

I don't plan on repurchasing because I'm done having kids, but if I do get pregnant somehow I will definitely repurchase.

1.5/5

March 16, 2016

i used this product as soon as I found out i was pregant in hopes to minimize any stretch marks that i might get, but this really did nothing for me. It was hard to apply because it was so thick, the smells was super strong which i didnt like and just in general made no difference in my belly at all I still had stretch marks come in.

March 09, 2016

I bought this lotin because I heard it worked well for some others but I think there has got to be better things out there. The lotion felt nice rubbed onto my pregnant belly, but any other probably would have to. Typically I like the smell of Cocoa butter but it was too strong and my pregnant body couldn't handle the smell. I also found the lotion didn't get absorbed well by my skin and got on my clothing. It is very well priced and may work for some people but I still got stretch marks, i would rather pay more for something more effective.

January 30, 2016

I dont feel a product can prevent stretch marks but I do believe a product can help ease itching and redness. I used this during 2 pregnancies and I did get stretch marks. I applied every morning and also as needed if I felt itchy. I really like this. It smells great and moisturizes very well.

January 26, 2016

I used this cream for my first pregnancy. Now I still have stretch mark but probably less than I would have without the cream. It smells amazing and was very easy to apply.

January 25, 2016

I started using this a little late,, after my stretch marks appeared during my pregnancy, but it definitely reduced the appearance of them! I continue to use it even to this day because it smells great and isn't greasy like other stretch mark creams I tried. I recommended it to a friend early in her pregnancy before stretch marks appeared and hers are very dull and barely noticeable!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas