Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
Good

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 22, 2016

Palmer's products are very effective for dry skin. Cocoa butter formula absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The only thing I don't like is the strong fragrance. Even hours later my skin smelled like freshly baked goods! Good product but even better if you like that type of fragrance.

February 23, 2016

It’s thick and rich enough to be super hydrating, but absorbs almost immediately (a huge plus when you’re in a hurry!) Not only does it help smooth marks, but it also tones your skin. Bonus Points: Contains Vitamin E and won’t break your budget. I just really didn't enjoy the smell :(

December 07, 2015

Fantastic lotion, it smells great and really works on dry skin!

December 07, 2015

Such a great cost and has a lovely smell. Goes on very nice

December 06, 2015

I have LOVED Every palmers cocoa product! They smell amazing, unless they go bad and then it's time to toss. Great way to keep cravings at bay. Have been using for almost ten years!

March 14, 2015

Palmers is amazing but this product is a dream I have very dry skin and I get eczema on my upper arms and this lotion heals it.

February 08, 2015

Fantastic product! I love Palmer's!! Great smell, texture, absorbs quickly and leaves your skin nice and smooth!!
I used it while I was pregnant and still continue using it!

February 08, 2015

This product is my HG body lotion! I have very dry skin and my legs often look ashy. I apply this after I have a shower and my body smells like sweet cocoa and my skin is so incredibly soft. It's a thick product so a little goes a long way. Whenever my boyfriend is cuddling me he'll say "you smell like smarties", like who doesn't want to smell like delicious chocolate?! The smell can be a bit much in the summer time when it's super hot and you want something light smelling, but I can look past it for soft skin.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil