Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 1532 in Body Lotions & Creams

With Vitamin E

Softens, Smoothes & Relieves Dry Skin

COCOA BUTTER, enriched with VITAMIN E, is an advanced moisturizer that softens, smoothes and relieves dry skin.  Also helps smo

March 01, 2017

I've been using this on my belly for my pregnancy and it's great. It's really helped to have less stretch marks and keeps my belly moisturized all day. I also have eczema on my wrist and it's one of the only things that really helps to control it.
    I wish the bottle lasted a bit longer, but it's still a great product.

November 29, 2016

I've been using this for many years it's very good on the skin and it did help decrease marks but also kept my skin soft. I recommend this lotion and would use this rather than the vitamin E oil.

November 21, 2016

I used this during my pregnancy and even after, it really must have worked because I skyrocketed to a whopping 225 pounds and have zero stretch marks. The smell is amazing and it really works well on dry itchy skin. I really like this product and just seeing this makes me want to buy it again.

November 21, 2016

Actually the best smelling lotion ever! It also leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I love that it is thick without feeling greasy. Again, the smell is amazing - just like chocolate!

September 28, 2016

I love this body lotion. I started using it when I was pregnant with my first son 3 years ago and have been using it since. It is a bit thicker than the other lotion I use but my skin feels way more moisturized when I use it. I like to use it before bed so that the greasy feeling is gone by morning. It is especially great in the winter when my skin gets really dry.

August 24, 2016

I love the smell of this lotion it reminds me of the summer time. It is a very thick lotion ., it takes a while to rub in. I also found it a bit greasy on the skin

June 27, 2016

I use this in the winter when my skin gets very dry. It smells heavenly! It's thicker than normal body lotion and can get sticky, but it works really well to protect the skin and provide moisture.

June 24, 2016

I have been using this lotion everyday after I shower for about a year now. It is quite a bit thicker than what I personally like for a lotion but within a month I felt my skin on my thighs and stomach feel significantly firmer and tighter so I continued to use it just because it worked.
    It does have a very prominent cocoa scent which was quite a bit overpowering to me at first but it does fade quickly after application. I was so wow-ed by the quality of my skin after using the product that I was able to see past the thickness and the scent.
    I would definitely recommend this product but not as an everyday moisturizing lotion but more-so a treatment lotion for problem areas (stomach, thighs, upper arms etc.)

June 07, 2016

i have been using this lotion for more than 8 years now, yes and am glad because when many people were complaining about stretch marks i didnt have any and my skin was always moisturized,it really worked for me because my scars on my legs started to disappear which is a great thing. in all my skin products i use, i cant miss cocobutter.it one of the best cheap products.

May 15, 2016

I have used this lotion for the last 10 years at least. It is delivers a great amount of moisture, firms the skin, reduces stretch marks/scars and helps your tan last longer.. i LOVE it