Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil

Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

September 16, 2016

I love all things Palmer's it was my life saver during my pregnancy for those awful stretch marks. I have extremely oily skin and when a friend suggested to use an oil product I thought she was crazy but I DID find this at walmart for roughly 9$ so I thought I'd give it a go. I love the smell and it does make your skin feel smooth and less oily during the day. I only use it as a night treatment and think this will definitely be a must have during those cold winter days to keep my skin hydrated. I'd say this would be great for all skin types!

June 24, 2016

I usually have no issues with palmers products but this one doesn't work so well. The product it's self makes your skin quite oily and does not leave your skin feeling cleansed, which I really dislike. I really wanted to like product but unfortunately I do not.

April 06, 2016

As for removing makeup, this works well. It's quick and easy to use. Just put the oil in your hands and rub it on your dry face. Then rinse and the oil will turn into milky consistency. However, with the eyes, it leaves my eyes cloudy and stink a bit. So I need to keep my eyes shut throughout the process. Also, it leaves some weird chemically taste on my lips which sometimes get into my month.

January 21, 2016

It is very good it cleans my skin deeply and the oil in it moisturize my face not like other cleansers that makes my skin dry , it is a very good product

October 06, 2015

My skin is so ridiculously oily that the thought of using an oil to clean my face horrified me. Then someone told me that the best thing for super oily skin is to actually cleanse with an oil. I saw a blog post about this and then saw it at Wal-Mart for $8 so I decided to give it a shot. It was the best decision ever! After using this for two days, my fiance commented on how my skin is more clear and almost glowing. My face is no where near as oily at the end of the day, either. I am so happy that I actually tried this, I am never going back! It doesn't feel super oily and it emulsifies when water is added. It removed every single bit of make up, even eye make up, and passed the toner test. There was absolutely no make up residue on the cotton pad. I cannot recommend this cleansing oil enough!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml