Palmolive Dish Liquid Original Scent Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 136 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 24, 2017

I don't think Palmolive dish liquid is thick enough. I feel I need a lot more Palmolive to wash dishes, than other liquid detergents. It also dries out my hands.

June 09, 2016

One of very few products that I am not open to changing. I love Palmolive green dishwashing liquid. I love the smell, makes me think of clean. It really cleans very well, and best of all rinses off well. Even the other Palmolive types do not work as well as this classic. I buy it in a huge container at Costo and refill an old bottle.

May 27, 2016

As far as dish liquid goes this product does the job. It lathers well, it cleans the grease and it does not strip my hands. Most dish liquid leave my hands dry and striped but not this one. It also smells good.

May 09, 2016

I bought this dish liquid because it was cheap and very big. That obviously was a mistake. It felt like I needed to use 3x as much dish soap as I usually do when washing the dishes. The smell was alright, but the effectiveness just wasn't there.

May 09, 2016

i like the scent, not too strong, of course the cleaning power is great, you use a little and you go a long way. good value for the money, especially when it's on sale. overall, a good product

April 24, 2016

I usually buy these when they are on sale. However, I do not know if it is just me, but I feel like the dish liquid soap has gotten more... liquidy??? The bottles would last us a long time and now we go through them a bit faster and our dishes-routine has not changed at all. Either way, I still like the performance of the Palmolive dish soap, I just wish they did not feel diluted. I'm still going to buy them because we have been buying them for so long and they are usually the cheapest dish soap on the market.

March 07, 2016

This product is great if your looking for something that is cheap and get the job done! This is the only kind my mother will use. She says it is the best for her hands. It don't dry them out.

March 07, 2016

I love this dish soap. Its great value for your money. At this time I dont have adishwasher, so a family of 4 I wash alot of dishes daily. Its tough on grease and dried on food, yet still gentle on hands. Great thing also is that regular size is available to purchase from grocery store and lrg size can be found at costco. definitely check it out.

February 09, 2016

This is one of my dishwashing soaps I buy when it is on specail . I luv the scent and it does not dry out my hands . The green one (Original) is my favorite

February 09, 2016

I have extremely sensitive skin, so I can't use some of the other dish washing products on my hands, I have to always wear gloves. Washing dishes with Palmolive always leaves my hands soft and not dried up. It's the only dish liquid I use. I love this product!