Palmolive Dish Liquid Original Scent Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 16, 2017

J'aime le palmolive pour laver ma vaisselle ca me rappelle mon enfance car c'est le liquide a vaisselle que ma mère employait, il lave très bien les plats les plus difficile, je le recommande

March 14, 2017

This dish soap works to get even the toughest dish messes clean. The only problem I have with the Palmolive dish soap is that you have to use so much of it... I find myself constantly adding soap to my sponge!

March 13, 2017

I bought Palmolive to try it and see if it was effective on cleaning dishes and soft on my hands, it is. It's a light scent that's not to strong and cleans the dishes great and leaves my hands not dry at all!

March 08, 2017

Son prix est faible mais sa qualité aussi.
    Je ne peux croire que rendu en 2017 le parfum et l'efficacité de ce produit d'une marque aussi connue ne soit pas de qualité supérieure!
    Il faut en mettre beaucoup afin quil mousse et avoir le sentiment de propreté et elle disparaît rapidement dans le lavabo.
    Je suis désolée de dire que même s'il n'est pas dispendieux du tout je n'aime pas ce produit.

March 08, 2017

Not a fan of the original Palmolive at all.
    I think the smell is awful - It's a very watery product, usually end up putting to much then what's needed, dishes always need to be rinsed because I find it leaves a slippery film.

January 24, 2017

I don't think Palmolive dish liquid is thick enough. I feel I need a lot more Palmolive to wash dishes, than other liquid detergents. It also dries out my hands.

June 09, 2016

One of very few products that I am not open to changing. I love Palmolive green dishwashing liquid. I love the smell, makes me think of clean. It really cleans very well, and best of all rinses off well. Even the other Palmolive types do not work as well as this classic. I buy it in a huge container at Costo and refill an old bottle.

May 27, 2016

As far as dish liquid goes this product does the job. It lathers well, it cleans the grease and it does not strip my hands. Most dish liquid leave my hands dry and striped but not this one. It also smells good.

May 09, 2016

I bought this dish liquid because it was cheap and very big. That obviously was a mistake. It felt like I needed to use 3x as much dish soap as I usually do when washing the dishes. The smell was alright, but the effectiveness just wasn't there.

May 09, 2016

i like the scent, not too strong, of course the cleaning power is great, you use a little and you go a long way. good value for the money, especially when it's on sale. overall, a good product