• Palmolive Dish & Sink
Good

Palmolive Dish & Sink Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

November 22, 2016

I have used Palmolive for the last 5 years. Its great for the price! Always significantly less than other brands and gets the job done. Safe on my hands as well.

June 20, 2016

This stuff is great! I am a big fan of Palmolive because it cuts grease and does a great job with my dishes while being sensitive on my skin. I like this version even better because it has a strong clean smell that lasts - I love to pour a bit of this down the drain after I do the dishes with some hot water and it leaves my kitchen smelling great. A little bit goes a long way, which I have found to be true of most Palmolive products. This soap doesn't cost any more than regular Palmolive - I strongly suggest giving it a try!

December 26, 2015

This is my new favourite dish soap. It smells fresh kind of like a baby (only way I can describe its pleasing scent). It really gets the dishes clean as well as when I use it to scrub the sink. I have nothing bad to say about this product and I really recommend it. Everything just smells so fresh and clean and my hand washed dishes are leave clean, with no film or residue.

June 08, 2015

This is hands down the best dish soap I have ever used! Not only does it clean your dishes, but it cleans your sink and leaves it sparkling clean and smelling great!