Palmolive dish soap Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 132 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 06, 2017

We love the entire line of Palmolive dish soaps, all the scents are great but nothing says clean dishes like this one with the lemon scent. Very effective!

October 02, 2016

Love this dish soap! It cleans really well, smells fantastic and does not dry out my hands! I love all of the different scents and will definitely repurchase. It suds well but doesn't over sud The sink with bubbles. Try it and you will know exactly what I mean.

May 20, 2016

bought one at Dollarama and it just didn't keep bubbles for long. Not impressed. Usually buy at Walmart. Not sure if it is where I bought the product.

March 13, 2016

Palmolive is the only dish liquid that I purchase now. I have tried several different brands, even more "high end" brands that I just did not like.

Palmolive comes in different scents and is nice and gentle on my hands.

Great price and an even greater price when they have sales and combined with coupons its a great time to stock up.

It cuts the grease on dishes and makes washing dishes so much easier and takes a lot less time than other brands, and its suds are great.

March 13, 2016

I have tried many dish soaps and none of them compare to Palmolive, its the best brand in my opinion, the scent isn't strong,it has lots of suds when added to water and does an amazing job cleaning my dishes .I always buy the big jug of it because you get more for your money and it lasts a long time .I would recommend that everyone use this brand

February 16, 2016

I'm an odd person who loves washing dishes but I also have fake nails. Palmolive is the only liquid I find that is tough on dish grease but doesn't wreck my nails. And the lavender scent is amazing! !

February 11, 2016

I like the Palmolive it's okay but it's so runny no it used to be thicker I like it when it's a bit thicker when it's so runny and just splashes out of the top and I waste more even with the little squirt bottle