• Palmolive fresh green apple dish liquid
  • Palmolive fresh green apple dish liquid

Palmolive fresh green apple dish liquid Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

November 22, 2016

i love this dishsoap! I love scent and how well it washes dishes. Out of all the palmolive scents. this one is my hands down favourite! pretty affordable product too

November 22, 2016

I just love the scent of this Palmolive dish soap and it's my favorite out of all the products I've tried from this brand. It smells exactly like green apples, very fresh and sweet, which makes washing dishes a pleasurable experience. The soap lathers very well and it's gentle on hands. I don't have to worry about my skin drying when washing with this soap. It leaves dishes sparkling and clean, as well. Love it!

October 19, 2016

I love everything green apple and the colour of this soap made me grab the bottle right away. Palmolive is always reliable and the price isn't bad. Keep up with the new scents.

October 06, 2016

This has an amazing scent. I love that its gentle on my hands while cleaning my pots and pans, dishes and glasses. I could drink this scent in, but i wont. You need to try this scent you will love it too.

August 07, 2016

I love using Palmolive dish liquid mainly because it does a fantastic job of cleaning dishes without having to use a lot of the dish liquid.

This is also very good on greasy pots and pans, if I'm using it on a dish with caked on residue I will soak it in water and this dish liquid and it will come right off.

I also sniff this dish liquid ever time I use it, it smells amazing and fresh.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products