• Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria Concentrated Dish Soap
  • Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria Concentrated Dish Soap

Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria Concentrated Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

October 21, 2016

love the Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria dish soap. i love the smell of the product and it cleans my dish great. it doesn't dry my hand out when i am using it.

August 24, 2016

Ce savon à vaiselle sent le ciel! Il a une douce fragrance de fraîcheur et d'été! Il ne laisse pas la peau et la vaiselle grasseuse et nettoie très bien!

August 24, 2016

I bought this a while back and liked it very much. Loved the scent , it foams up good and cleans good too. I haven't bought it again only because I found others on sale.

August 24, 2016

Love this dish soap! It has such a fresh smell to it! It suds up really nicely, washes a bunch of dishes and doesn't loose it's bubbles to fast. Does a good job of cutting through the grease as well! And of course such a pretty bottle to sit on the counter!

August 24, 2016

Picked this one out the last time I bought dish soap, the container looked nice. You do not have to use very much, suds up really good, it really cleans greasy pots and pans. The smell is really nice to.

June 20, 2016

Very little amount needed to get yucky greasy pots clean. The scent is beautiful, fresh and tropical. The bottle even looks pretty if you chose to leave on the counter. I always get them at 1.99 on sale

June 11, 2016

I use this dish soap quite often as it does a really good job of cutting through the grease and cleans the dishes very well without leaving a soapy film. It bubbles up nicely and one squirt does a big sink ful of dishes. I love the smell it is nice and fruity and clean smelling. It's not harsh on my hands leaves them clean and soft afterwards.

June 09, 2016

I really like using Palmolive dish soap because it creates a lot of bubbles without using too much soap. This always helps to remove the greasey feeling from pots and pans and this is super gentle on hands. This scent is very nice and I usually get this when its on sale because it San be a little pricey.

May 18, 2016

We use this at work and I love the fragrance that Palmolive has come up with. It makes the kitchen smell nice and of course it does a great job on cleaning the dishes.

March 21, 2016

Palmolive Passion Fruit dish soap smell amazing and works great with removing grease! It makes washing dishes more pleasant with the great scent. The only downfall to this detergent is that it leaves my hands super dry after using.