• Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria Concentrated Dish Soap
  • Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria Concentrated Dish Soap

Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria Concentrated Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 139 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

February 26, 2017

The Palmolive brand is the most I used because it has variety in its products. This Palmolive Passion Fruit I like very much because it has a delicious smell, it is easier to remove the fat and sauces when I wash the dishes than other liquid dish soap. I also like that it does not leave my hands dry.

February 18, 2017

You definitely get what you spend on this dish soap! Smells amazing and you need the tiniest amount of soap to wash a bunch of dishes! Try it for yourself, you'll love it!

January 10, 2017

Palmolive really understands the frustration of washing greasy dishes with bare hands. This product is packed with cleaning power and yet, is so gentle on the hands. I wash all my pots and pans by hand and this is the only product I know will have them squeaky clean (unlike it's counterpart brands). No filmy, greasy residue.

Bonus: It will have your sink smelling great!

One thing I have noticed.. why don't these ever come in a pump bottle? Mine always slips out of my hand when I need more dish soap. Packaging costs, maybe?

October 21, 2016

love the Palmolive Passion Fruit and Plumeria dish soap. i love the smell of the product and it cleans my dish great. it doesn't dry my hand out when i am using it.

August 24, 2016

Ce savon à vaiselle sent le ciel! Il a une douce fragrance de fraîcheur et d'été! Il ne laisse pas la peau et la vaiselle grasseuse et nettoie très bien!

August 24, 2016

I bought this a while back and liked it very much. Loved the scent , it foams up good and cleans good too. I haven't bought it again only because I found others on sale.

August 24, 2016

Love this dish soap! It has such a fresh smell to it! It suds up really nicely, washes a bunch of dishes and doesn't loose it's bubbles to fast. Does a good job of cutting through the grease as well! And of course such a pretty bottle to sit on the counter!

August 24, 2016

Picked this one out the last time I bought dish soap, the container looked nice. You do not have to use very much, suds up really good, it really cleans greasy pots and pans. The smell is really nice to.

June 20, 2016

Very little amount needed to get yucky greasy pots clean. The scent is beautiful, fresh and tropical. The bottle even looks pretty if you chose to leave on the counter. I always get them at 1.99 on sale

June 11, 2016

I use this dish soap quite often as it does a really good job of cutting through the grease and cleans the dishes very well without leaving a soapy film. It bubbles up nicely and one squirt does a big sink ful of dishes. I love the smell it is nice and fruity and clean smelling. It's not harsh on my hands leaves them clean and soft afterwards.