Palmolive Soft Touch Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Ultra Palmolive dish liquid cleans to a sparkling shine. Tough on grease, soft on hands.

October 19, 2016

This has become my regular dish soap, the smell is outstanding it cleans well and gentle enough on skin that even my 11 year old son can help with dishes (most dish soaps give him a rash)

October 19, 2016

I loved this so much. I have a dishwasher but never use it because I prefer to do it by hand... So when I buy dish soap I want it to be gentle on my hands but tough on anything else.... And of course it has to smell awesome! Palmolive always had Great scents :) I love this one and Palmolive soft touch had everything I want in my dish soap!

August 28, 2016

Love the new Palmolive dish liquids. I usually stock up when they are on sale, they have a nice smell and are good for your hands, leave your hands soft and moisturized. They do an excellent job of cutting grease.

August 28, 2016

One thing I look for in dish soap is that it's not only effective but that it also doesn't dry out my hands and this one is perfect. It's the one that I keep repurchasing because it's so good and it smells really nice too.

August 28, 2016

I always use this product to wash dishes with, it cleans it very great, I don't need to scrub that much, it's just so easy to wash dishes with. The grease and food just slide right off.

February 17, 2016

Just love Palmolive Dish soaps! They truly do make your hands feel amazing after doing dishes. It is very effective at cleaning the dishes and cutting through grease! I love the smell of this one it's amazing!

February 13, 2016

This is a great big bottle for a little price! It has a nice, light, clean smell. It powers through grease and easily does an entire sink full of dishes - including the pots and pans! My skin is quite sensitive and this soap leaves them feeling not only itch free, but also soft. Can't go wrong with this product.

January 29, 2016

Very soft on my sensitive skin and cleans dishes well. Smells great too!

January 29, 2016

i like this dish washing liquid it is soft on hands and smell fresh leaves my dishes clean

January 29, 2016

This dishsoap is gentle on the hands. Not nearly as drying as other soaps.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS