• Pam coconut oil spray
  • Pam coconut oil spray

Pam coconut oil spray Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 562 in Miscellaneous

January 07, 2017

If you are using coconut oil you are probably aware of all the fabulous health benefits already. I love that Pam is making it accessible for a substitute to other types of oil by putting it in a spray dispenser.

This spray is perfect for coating a pan before frying eggs or lightly greasing baking pans.

Another benefit which I have recently discovered is using it to lightly spray homemade granola when baking it to get the golden-brown affect and added flavour.

Delicious finally meets healthy and convenient!

July 04, 2016

I love this cooking spray Coconut oil! This is practically the only oil I'm using for cooking. This is an healthier choice and it's also gluten free!! Be sure to wipe the spray nozzle after each use otherwise, the Coconut oil will become solid and it will be harder to spray correctly.
    Excellent product!!

March 24, 2016

nous avons bien aimer ce produit, il laisse un bon gout et il se travail bien. cx'est sur qu'il faut aimer le gout du coconut, car mes enfants on remarquer la différence mais sans dire qu'ils ne voulait pas en manger

February 17, 2016

we love,. love . love this product

we have always used pam. but when the coconut one came out i was so excited.

it is just like the others nothing sticks. but this is healthier.

i love it for cooking and baking

November 06, 2015

I recently purchased this on sale and I'm in love. I like the taste better than original and cocont oil is suppose to be better for our bodies so I'm sure I'm making a better choice vs original pam

July 30, 2015

Pam Coconut Oil Spray is fantastic. I am not going to lie, I am not usually a fan of this kind of product but I really love to use this when baking anything that requires a "greased baking dish" it sprays well without the buildup you usually find with an oil product. Super easy to use and works perfectly every single time. Doesn't burn or smell funny when cooked on high temps. I would definitely recommend this product for the reasons I stated above.

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick