Pam non stick cooking spray Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 619 in Miscellaneous

January 24, 2017

I find this product to be a hit or a miss. I find that even when I liberally spray baking tins my items still get stuck and are difficult to remove/ break when doing so. It does seem to work better on ceramic/class containers, however. Though the current can I own has not yet experienced this, I have noticed that my previous nozzles have become clogged.

January 24, 2017

I use Pam cooking spray all of the time. It's better than oil, as it doesn't make the food greasy. It doesn't have much of a taste, so I can use a lot and it doesn't alter the food taste.

March 18, 2016

i bought this years ago so im not sure if it has improved or not,,, i did not like this cooking spray at all. i prefer to use other oil like coconut iol to grease my cooking and baking pans ,,, nope not for me

March 18, 2016

I love using Pam to cook with because it helps my food cook without sticking and also without adding extra calories from other things like oil or butter. This works extremely well and the can lasts a really long time. It also helps your pots and pans not be so messy because everything tends to come right off.