Pam Spray Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

November 07, 2016

I love this spray! I use it for my cookie trays, muffin tins and loaf tins, and I never have an issue with items sticking to the bottoms after they have baked!

November 03, 2016

Pam is a staple.in my household. Although I usually buy the cheaper walmart no name option that does the trick just as good as the Pam. I do like that Pam comes in multiple flavors.

October 29, 2016

I always use Pam it is a definite must in this household. I use it for everything from baking to cooking but i try to buy it more when it's on sale as it can be a bit costly.

October 26, 2016

Pas super bon pour la santé ,mais je dois avouer que c'est vraiment rapide lorsqu'on cuisine. Vaporisateur précis et facile à utiliser dans la cuisine.

October 26, 2016

Pam Spray is an essential in my Mom's baking cupboard, and I use it myself, (but more at Mom's house) lol.

When making muffins, banana bread, cupcakes, cakes, cookies etc, always spray your pan with Pam. Also, when making pizza, spray your pan with Pam to make the crust have more flavor and it seems to make the crust turn out way better, it being golden and crispy without burning it. Pam rocks for making eggs too. Even if you have a non-stick pan, spray with Pam and you can flip your eggs or omelettes with ease and it again, gives extra flavor.

Pam comes in more than one flavor. I use the extra butter (good for baking) olive oil (which is what I like for cooking) .

The only thing I don't like is that it comes from an aerosol container, and I know it isn't good for you. But, when I am not using it daily, it doesn't bother me so. Everything in moderation right?

This is a good little product to have in the cupboard. Oh and it is great for Yorkshire Pudding too !

October 26, 2016

I use this cooking spray specifically for coating my ramekins when making chicken pot pie. I works great! It doesn't change the flavour like coating with another oil would, and it prevents anything from sticking. Super easy to clean my ramekins after!

May 26, 2016

This is my favourite cooking spray, amazing non stick properties. Makes cooking easy without altering flavour. i especially really like the coconut oil option!

May 26, 2016

I think that this is the best non-stick spray. I use it occasionally on my pans when cooking. Great for baking too. There is also olive oil flavour available.

March 24, 2016

Pam is the only spray I use I've tryed other brands and they don't meet up to pam. It works well with baking and frying up food. I've never had pam let me down yet

March 24, 2016

Pam is the only cooking spray I use ,I do alot of baking ,cookies ,cakes ,muffins ,squares etc,this cooking spray is a life saver, it really helps to keep food from sticking to my pans,muffins come out perfectly ,I don't have to scrap cake or cookies off their pans and washing the dishes is a breeze because I don't have to scrub baked on food, I did in the past and it was horrible.Pam is inexpensive and can be purchased almost anywhere