Pam Spray Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 563 in Miscellaneous

February 06, 2017

This is a staple in our home, we use Pam Spray daily. Amazing in baking pans to keep your baking from sticking, great in frying pans when cooking eggs or veggies. A little goes a long way. No issues with it changing the taste of the food you're cooking with either.

January 15, 2017

This is a life saver when tray baking! Easy spray nozzle so that the perfect amount comes out. It helps baking and things like fries not stick and it doesn't alter the flavour.

January 14, 2017

I have purchased no name products and I was so disappointed in them. Pam is the Bomb.. it works on all the cooking pans baking pans and its a lifesaver product.. I always have it on hand. plus its great for our Travel trailer for camping.. using it on cast iron pans over the fire makes clean up fantastic.
    Its a must have product for anyone.. funny thing years ago my boys played football .. they used it on their pants.. I have to say they were unstoppable... ( shhh... )

January 10, 2017

If you want to cook or bake without it sticking, get a can of pam.Its affordable and works wonders in the kitchen! Also it doesn't add any flavour to the meal, so it can't ruin it.

November 07, 2016

I love this spray! I use it for my cookie trays, muffin tins and loaf tins, and I never have an issue with items sticking to the bottoms after they have baked!

November 03, 2016

Pam is a staple.in my household. Although I usually buy the cheaper walmart no name option that does the trick just as good as the Pam. I do like that Pam comes in multiple flavors.

October 29, 2016

I always use Pam it is a definite must in this household. I use it for everything from baking to cooking but i try to buy it more when it's on sale as it can be a bit costly.

October 26, 2016

Pas super bon pour la santé ,mais je dois avouer que c'est vraiment rapide lorsqu'on cuisine. Vaporisateur précis et facile à utiliser dans la cuisine.

October 26, 2016

Pam Spray is an essential in my Mom's baking cupboard, and I use it myself, (but more at Mom's house) lol.

When making muffins, banana bread, cupcakes, cakes, cookies etc, always spray your pan with Pam. Also, when making pizza, spray your pan with Pam to make the crust have more flavor and it seems to make the crust turn out way better, it being golden and crispy without burning it. Pam rocks for making eggs too. Even if you have a non-stick pan, spray with Pam and you can flip your eggs or omelettes with ease and it again, gives extra flavor.

Pam comes in more than one flavor. I use the extra butter (good for baking) olive oil (which is what I like for cooking) .

The only thing I don't like is that it comes from an aerosol container, and I know it isn't good for you. But, when I am not using it daily, it doesn't bother me so. Everything in moderation right?

This is a good little product to have in the cupboard. Oh and it is great for Yorkshire Pudding too !

October 26, 2016

I use this cooking spray specifically for coating my ramekins when making chicken pot pie. I works great! It doesn't change the flavour like coating with another oil would, and it prevents anything from sticking. Super easy to clean my ramekins after!

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath