Pamper Swaddlers Overnight

Pamper Swaddlers Overnight Reviews

1 review
Ranked #21 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

September 23, 2016

I found these Pamper Swaddlers Overnight in a Walmart Super Center while visiting my parents and had to pick them up! I have been a fan of Pampers Swaddler's since my son moved out of newborn huggie diapers. Now that he is 9 months old, he wakes up during night-time changes. Usually if I decide to wait on changing him, he wakes up with a puffy regular diaper that is threatening to leak out and just looks super uncomfortable. Well since switching to these night time diapers, he's yet to have a puffy diaper and has slept longer. The fabric doesn't rub him and it keeps him quite dry at night. I have to say these diapers are hard to find though as I'm not able to find them in any of my local stores; I also noticed on the pampers website they aren't really mentioned. The price is comparable to other night time diapers. They also still provide that awesome line through the diaper that when its a soiled diaper it'll change colors from yellow to blue/green which makes night time changes easier to check. No sniff test, no finger testing either or having to judge on the puffiness of the diaper. Overall, I plan to figure out a way of getting these on a normal basis and continue using them!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml