• Pampered Chef Bamboo Collection
  • Pampered Chef Bamboo Collection

Pampered Chef Bamboo Collection Reviews

Ranked #886 out of 987 in Misc

August 12, 2015

I have several of the bamboo products & I just love them! I am always proud to set the table using such high quality product!

June 24, 2013

Why love bamboo??? It's naturally antimicrobial, it's a renewable resource (it's actually a GRASS)! It looks wonderful. The bamboo utensils can go in the dishwasher unlike others on the market. Do the hold up? Yes. Go check your drawer if you have regular wooden spoons. If they are old or cracked or rough in any way - that means BACTERIA can harbour in those areas. Wood just sucks up that moisture (and moisture and dark places give a good environment to grow). So now you are grossed out? Get your bamboo utensils and love them like I do. I give them as gifts all the time. I am that kind of friend if I look I your drawers it means I love you (not in THAT way), but it means I care about health. It's a low-cost alternative to being sick from dirty wooden utensils. Think about that the next time you make cookies :)

June 18, 2013

I love the bamboo collection. I have the big square salad bowls and the bamboo spoons. they are of a great quality.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products