Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 1, 8-14 lbs (50 Count)

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 1, 8-14 lbs (50 Count) Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

8-14 lbs
Pampers Baby-Dry with Caterpillar-Flex

September 08, 2016

i love this product as in..me and my daughter love it. i just got this and when i try it and use in a couple of days i really love it and so amazed..its so soft and really absorbent.. the most specially the graphics and the design so cute.. my little one and she didnt get leak when she wake up in the morning than the other diaper that i use before that this [product i reslly recommended to all moms out there..

January 28, 2016

I have tried several brands of diapers for my newborn and Pampers is the one brand that doesn't leak. They fit him perfectly and are great for overnights which means more sleep for this mom. Would recommend this brand.

June 08, 2015

I love pampers. I think they are the best diapers on the market. They keep my daughter dry throughout the day and night. I think you do not have to change them as much making them worth the cost.

April 20, 2015

Most liked diapers for babies. Keeps them dry and the bulk price is affordable

June 17, 2014

Great product no leakage ! Would reccomend to anyone ! Baby very comfortable no fussing !

April 22, 2014

I think Pampers are the best diapers out there. Keeps baby nice and dry!

April 22, 2014

Great product. never have any leaks. minimal blow outs