Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 1-2 (264 Count) Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers with Caterpillar-Flex expand and contract as your child breathes, digests, and moves throughout the night to help sleep go undisturbed. It also has UltraAbsorb Core Outstanding overnight absorbance.

June 24, 2016

These diapers work amazingly for my little one and I really don't need to search for any others at the moment. I manage to keep baby dry and rash free and htat's a plus.

June 05, 2016

Only diapers I will use on my children. Does not leak and baby sleeps through the night. Well advertised that it lasts up to 12 hours. Good job Pampers! Only diapers I recommend!

March 10, 2016

The scent on these diapers drove me crazy! Too smelly. Bought a large box and when I unpacked them in the nursery- my whole upstairs smelled like them for days after. Thankfully baby didn't have any reaction to scent. However, the scent was the least of my worries- these just felt "flimsy" compared to other diapers I had used. Never had so many blow outs. I was counting down the diapers at the end because I couldn't wait for this stash to be done.

February 22, 2016

Best diaper out there, considering price/quality combination. They are not bulky (I find Huggies bulky) and keep my baby dry throughout the night. It is the main brand/model we buy at home.

February 16, 2016

Great diapers. Only ones my daughter won't leak through and they hold very well throughout the night. Only diapers I will purchase now. Would definitely recommend this brand of diapers

January 26, 2016

i love Pampers, they have great protection to last the night and are soft on the outside so it does not cause a lot of skin irritation.

January 14, 2016

good quality i just regret they don't have the yellow line that turns blue when the diaper is wet

January 13, 2016

Love pampers baby dry, they really do keep my baby dry! My daughter was constantly leaking and we switched to pampers and they are fantastic! Also love that they come in large boxes, very convieniant.

November 17, 2015

I do love these diapers I do wish I could get them at Costco though.

July 18, 2015

I do not recommend pampers because when my son was put into water with it on for just a few seconds he ended up with burn marks. Im guessing from some type of chemical used.