Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 1, 252 Count Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Features Caterpillar-Flex that expands and contracts with your child Designed for a comfortable contoured fit Includes an UltraAbsorb Core Baby-Dry featuring Caterpillar-Flex Pampers has specially designed products for you and your growing child. Pampers Baby-Dry, with Caterpillar-Flex, expands and contracts with your child.

January 14, 2017

love the overnight protection these diapers provide my children, only type of diaper that has not leaked on them. would recommend this to any new parent

January 12, 2017

Been using pampers since day one. They were a gift from another mom. I wasn't sure which brand we would like more but both me and my partner like pampers the best. The diaper feels bigger and the legs seem to hold in poop more than other brands.

July 09, 2016

OH god these are the worst diapers! I tried them because I saw some good reviews, but had to switch right away. they are wayyy too thin and baby was getting too many leaks. I switched over to the Cruisers and Swaddlers instead

July 04, 2016

These diapers are excellent! I have never had one leak. I have used them with both kids and will definitely use them again with my next! Way better than Huggies!

June 17, 2016

For some reason it doesnt work for both of mine babies . They bith had a rush after and it leaked through and i tried different kinds of pampers it was the same. Rewards program is awesome thought

March 15, 2016

Really great diapers! My son leaked through every other brand except pampers. Baby dry worked the best for us, but all Pampers products were great! Highly recommend.

March 02, 2016

Love Pampers Baby Dry. I usually buy the 250 count to stock up. My baby is out of size 1 but I bought these for a while. The diapers keep my baby dry and protected and they are soft and smells nice. Pampers are so nice.

December 08, 2015

Ok diapers. Don't hold the smell very much. Will not buy again

October 23, 2015

So much better than Huggies! I used to have to change his clothes all the time because of spillage. Now this only happen when we don't put on this diaper snugly. Great value for the quality.
    Good diaper overall. I would have given it five stars if the packaging smell wasn't so strong.

September 13, 2015

Great diapers, absorbent, and odour masking

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part