Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 1, 252 Count Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Features Caterpillar-Flex that expands and contracts with your child Designed for a comfortable contoured fit Includes an UltraAbsorb Core Baby-Dry featuring Caterpillar-Flex Pampers has specially designed products for you and your growing child. Pampers Baby-Dry, with Caterpillar-Flex, expands and contracts with your child.

July 09, 2016

OH god these are the worst diapers! I tried them because I saw some good reviews, but had to switch right away. they are wayyy too thin and baby was getting too many leaks. I switched over to the Cruisers and Swaddlers instead

July 04, 2016

These diapers are excellent! I have never had one leak. I have used them with both kids and will definitely use them again with my next! Way better than Huggies!

June 17, 2016

For some reason it doesnt work for both of mine babies . They bith had a rush after and it leaked through and i tried different kinds of pampers it was the same. Rewards program is awesome thought

March 15, 2016

Really great diapers! My son leaked through every other brand except pampers. Baby dry worked the best for us, but all Pampers products were great! Highly recommend.

March 02, 2016

Love Pampers Baby Dry. I usually buy the 250 count to stock up. My baby is out of size 1 but I bought these for a while. The diapers keep my baby dry and protected and they are soft and smells nice. Pampers are so nice.

December 08, 2015

Ok diapers. Don't hold the smell very much. Will not buy again

October 23, 2015

So much better than Huggies! I used to have to change his clothes all the time because of spillage. Now this only happen when we don't put on this diaper snugly. Great value for the quality.
Good diaper overall. I would have given it five stars if the packaging smell wasn't so strong.

September 13, 2015

Great diapers, absorbent, and odour masking

August 21, 2015

Great For my boy and will be sticking to this product.

July 15, 2015

The were ok nothing special no differnt than any other diaper

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation