Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 4 - 108 Count Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers with Caterpillar-Flex expand and contract with your child's stomach as they breathe, digest, and move throughout the night. Flexes to fit for Fewer Leaks. At night, a baby’s stomach can shrink up to an inch. Pampers Baby-Dry with Caterpillar-Flex expand and contract with your child, to help sleep go undisturbed.

March 13, 2017

We loooooove Pampers diapers!! Baby Dry has to be our favorite! Even overnight (12-13 hours) my twins are waking up with dry skin. It is extremely important for our daughter as she has terrible eczema and any moisture that is held on to her skin makes her break out.

March 11, 2017

On of our favourites, very effective for keeping our babies dry, and also very soft. Only qualm is that it is also the most expensive brand so we often only buy when on sale.

March 01, 2017

When my little on was born I was given , A box of swaddlers and a box of Huggies, I swore by the swaddlers they were so effective never gave her a rash never leaked they were fool prof unlike the huggies they caused a rash and leaked , when my little one grew out of newborn diapers i switched from swaddlers to baby dry and I am so happy I did , I have always changed my daughter the moment she is wet for the future of potty training , But nighttime is a little bit harder she needs all the sleep she can get , and with pampers baby dry is gives me great satisfaction knowing she can sleep and not have to worry about rashes or leaking all over the mattress. I and Very impressed :)

January 25, 2017

I'm not sure if it's because it is too large or what but my baby's poop always spill on the back. Like everytime. We were using the Swaddler size 3 before we use this and it seems to be like it for a while now. We're planning on going back to Swaddler size 4 after we use all of this.

January 09, 2017

Pampers baby dry diapers are very reliable and I have never experienced any leaks!
    The fit is far superior to other brands I have tried and would highly recommend these to anyone!

January 09, 2017

The baby dry type of Pampers diapers are great as your baby gets a bit older and has wetter diapers overnight. Less chance of leaks (I only had one with this diaper), and more peace of mind. Highly recommended.

January 07, 2017

Diapers are very essential part of baby life and skin.Thers is no rashes with Pampers and skin is ok with pamper.Its great value for money and quality is also great.

September 15, 2016

Pretty great at keeping my baby dry all night. I use these at night to prevent leaks. I would recommend switching to a larger size earlier rather than later.

May 11, 2016

These are the best diapers. I have one girl and one boy and they worked for each child. Leak proof, my son sleeps 10 hours + and he has never soaked through one of these diapers. Love how they have a little scent of baby powder! We are a pampers diapers household and have never been disappointed.

0.5/5

April 27, 2016

these are the worst diapers, they are like putting plastic on your baby. they do not breath well resulting in sore bums for babys. they don't absorb well either, wouldn't recommend at all.