Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 4 - 108 Count Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers with Caterpillar-Flex expand and contract with your child's stomach as they breathe, digest, and move throughout the night. Flexes to fit for Fewer Leaks. At night, a baby’s stomach can shrink up to an inch. Pampers Baby-Dry with Caterpillar-Flex expand and contract with your child, to help sleep go undisturbed.

January 09, 2017

Pampers baby dry diapers are very reliable and I have never experienced any leaks!
    The fit is far superior to other brands I have tried and would highly recommend these to anyone!

January 09, 2017

The baby dry type of Pampers diapers are great as your baby gets a bit older and has wetter diapers overnight. Less chance of leaks (I only had one with this diaper), and more peace of mind. Highly recommended.

January 07, 2017

Diapers are very essential part of baby life and skin.Thers is no rashes with Pampers and skin is ok with pamper.Its great value for money and quality is also great.

September 15, 2016

Pretty great at keeping my baby dry all night. I use these at night to prevent leaks. I would recommend switching to a larger size earlier rather than later.

May 11, 2016

These are the best diapers. I have one girl and one boy and they worked for each child. Leak proof, my son sleeps 10 hours + and he has never soaked through one of these diapers. Love how they have a little scent of baby powder! We are a pampers diapers household and have never been disappointed.

0.5/5

April 27, 2016

these are the worst diapers, they are like putting plastic on your baby. they do not breath well resulting in sore bums for babys. they don't absorb well either, wouldn't recommend at all.

April 20, 2016

Pampers is the only diapers i have used for all my kids, it is light, fits well, does not leak at all. You don't have to worry about the diaper leak at all.

March 17, 2016

I have been using pampers baby dry for 4 years with no problems at all. I never have had any issues with leaking. They work great overnight and my babies with sensitive skinare not irritated at all by them. Great fit. I had a baby and two toddlers all using size 4 at the same time!

March 15, 2016

I LOVE pampers diapers they have never failed on me yet and my daughter just turned two. I plan I using with the new baby as well. They seem to be comfy for my little one as well :)

March 11, 2016

I love using Pampers Baby Dry diapers on my baby girl. The diapers give her protection against leakages and rashes. The diapers are so soft and gentle on her skin. I even get Pamper Rewards points to save up for gifts for her.