Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, Size 4 (22-37 Lbs), Economy Plus Pack, 176 Diapers (Packaging May Vary) Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

12 hours of overnight protection

May 21, 2016

I have 3 small children. My daughter is now 4, I used a different brand when she was in diapers. I liked the diapers she was in, but once I had my second born, I felt like they weren't doing the trick. So I switched to pampers. I don't think I would go back. Both my youngest (2 boys) are both in pampers diapers. I love the way pampers fit, I also love the way they can go all night without a diaper change, which means more sleep!

October 20, 2015

It's the best type of diapers, it never leaks, no matter how full the diaper is. Its super awesome! I would totally recommend it!

May 19, 2014

These diapers are great they keep my baby dry, which I love especially at night.

July 24, 2013

LOVE, LOVE LOVE these diapers and the nice baby smell they have!!!!! Used it for my son and now for my baby girl. Incredible leak protection.

June 03, 2013

Pampers baby dry diapers are the only diapers that keep my babies dry. The diaper actually absorbs the wetness away from the skin. Unlike other diapers that wil leave babies delicate skin wet and exposed to rash and bacteria. I have uses Pampers baby dry with both my kids Over a period of 5 years. Excellent diaper!' The prices are very reasonable for the larger packages and boxes. I just started to buy the ego box and walmart an well worth the $30 I had to spend for almost 200 diapers. Look for coupons and u can price match and get the diapers even cheaper. I got a $10 discount on this current box because they had stocked this with he smalller boxes at Walmart. Scanning code of Practice, Gotta love it!! I payed $28.00 and had $2.00 off coupon. =$26 for a box that regular $39.00.